Who's your favorite Once Upon a Time female character?

Emma Swan

Who's your favorite Once Upon a Time female character?
Snow White/ Mary Margaret

Evil Queen/ Regina

Belle

Who's your choice?

• Emma Swan
    17% (3)11% (1)15% (4)Vote
  • Snow White/ Mary Margaret
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Evil Queen/ Regina
    33% (6)22% (2)30% (8)Vote
  • Belle
    22% (4)56% (5)33% (9)Vote
  • Other (any other female character that's been in the show)
    28% (5)11% (1)22% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a hard question! I actually really enjoy watching each of the female characters on this show... they all add something distinct to the show. I really like Emma though. I think it's very very hard to capture "ordinary girl" lead without becoming boring, but she just makes it believable, her personality really reflects what I'd expect someone with a hard life like hers to have, and she is very likable. I feel like I can relate to her, and she does a great job leading the show. Runner up for me would be Belle and then Regina.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• The evil queen is gorgeous! Sensationally so!

1|1
    0|0
  • Rumpelstiltskin, because Robert Carlyle is The Man.

0|0
    0|1
    • Yeah, I have a question like this for the male characters of once upon a time and he's on it.

• Ah, didn't realize it. Well, in that case I'd go with the Evil Queen, I love me an evil lady.

• Mr Gold but from these choices Belle

0|0
    0|0
  • I just chose the hottest girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I might be slightly crushing on belle and wish I could be in gold's place with her (the mountains of powerful magic wouldn't be that bad either)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Regina hands down. I haven't started watching this season just yet but not Snow White. She's way too idealistic, happy go lucky. Belle is alright, a bit too soft for my taste. Emma is a close second. Pretty reasonable most of the time, a bit of a bad ass but I didn't like how hard they tried to push her romance with Hook.

Regina is 'bad' but always has reason behind what she's doing. She's not fucking around for shits and giggles.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm between Regina and Emma 😊

1|1
    0|0
  • Emma Swan.

1|1
    0|0
  • My favorite is Ruby!

0|1
    0|0
  • i think there's a character on there called cora? and thats my name so i love it!! i actually never seen the show before

0|0
    0|0
  • The queen. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • Regina's the best! I can't stand Mary Margaret, she's super nosy. Belle can be okay. Emma can be my second fave with Ariel or Ruby third.

Rumple is the best cause he always makes me laugh whenever he is sarcastic hahahha

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to say that I like Regina a whole lot now

I also like Emma Swan and Captain Hook ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand snow-white, honestly.

0|0
    0|0