What these girls are doing?

Some kind of artistic creation?

What these girls are doing?

• They just having fun
  • They are completely insane
  • I'm not sure what they are doing
  • Don't judge these girls, They are pretty cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• they are just doing stupid random shit..

• Opps, It seems you would never do that !

• oh.. its you.. well thanks for MHO. :)

• Lol, You're welome, Only me can post that kind of question. They all timid

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them, really fun and cool.
    1) they are making zebra crossing
    2) laying down like 2 victims of a crime scene
    3) planking
    4) taking piss like guys, I feel like taking piss with them, really confident. Or making fun of guys.
    5) they are showing of their sexy legs and making a orange color border of cones, making a border on road that going ahead is not allowed. It's just instead of those orange cones! There are to sexy sexy long waxed legs, taking a form of, cone

Where you found this pics I want to see more especially those sexy legs.

What Girls Said 12

• Some of them are Planking. Did oyu not get the Planking epidemic where you are?

The rest are just silly poses, better than pouting like a fish and doing the peace sign. I fucking hate that peace sign, makes people look like total turd brained idiots.

• Nope planking is not popular in my place, But I just like it, It's fun to do. Haha, You hate those girls doing peace sign with legs hun?

• LOL! #femalesrepresent 😂😂

• In two of the photos they're planking. In the other ones they're just annoying.

• I think guys like the girls doing that kind of things !

• haha, Well I didn't asking them to that kind of things, You shuold ask those girls, Why they doing that kind of things. But the guys just naturally attracted by the girls who doing that kind of things !

• I'm not sure where the attraction would come in for that but hey, to each it's own.

• It's called "planking" you ether do it on a flat surface or you do the more risky version and try to balance on something, some people do it in really high and dangerous places... so it's not always a good thing for those who take it to the next level, they appear just to be doing it for fun though lol maybe just taking the piss out of planking?

• tbh i have no clue of what they are doing

• Just silly photos! Fun, but silly!

• You know young girls , They always trying to do something fun and crazy. It's called New Generation Wild.

• Drunk...
    -------------------------

• Lying on a zebra crosswalk is pretty stupid. Natural selection etc etc

• Why stupid? Not lying on a zebra crosswalk forever!

• You sound like a creep from a certain third world country that is so famous with its creepy males and for its males wanting Virgin foreign wives.

• You know, Before I was thinking try to be your friend, But it seems we're on the different road. But I didn't say something bad to you. My views with this not bad also !

• They're planking? Some are just laying down or mimicking guys.

• More like autistic creation...

• They're white so it doesn't surprise me at all..

• What you mean by they are whtie? You think only white girls doing this?

• Whites are the most annoying breed of humans, they're not the only ones of course but they're still the most unbearable with their presumed "crazy" and "edgy" bullshit lol..

• More like attention seeing, me thinks.

• I think you're the right answer, I feel that way too!

• Because you think the asker maybe a creep peron, You've told me, Thanks let me knwo !

• Stop adding argument on the comments, If you have a problem with a person, Just put them in the blocks, Do not argue with them !

What Guys Said 15

• this is a question?

they're having fun obviously

• Why not a question , Mr mad heart

• i mean did you truly think they are insane? that's my point it seems clear that these girls are having fun, maybe some is a bit artistic but in general they are just people taking pictures of themselves doing various things

• Nope, I don't think they are insane at all, But that That option just for the other GAGers, Yeah they just having fun, And your second opinion I totally agree with you. It seems you got the point and tell the right answer !

• First 3 pictures they are planking. The last 2 pictures they are just having fun.

• Very standard answer, and right answer !

• That sounds pretty cool and fun, Good to know sir, What is the name?

• I can't remember the name of the bar but I will see if I can find out.

• group suicide attempt :/

• ... they're looking to get hit/killed by a car.

• If they were drunk,That could happen to them !

• That's what I told him, but he said "god will protect such beautiful legs." Shoot me.

• The first 3 is that they're doing planking
    Last two pics, just being goofy... That's it really. Nothing out of ordinary

• ... I... I have no clue lol.

• they're seeing what its like to piss standing up

• Most of them are planking

• Well in picture # 4 they are taking a leak

• 😂 😂 😂 😂 they r funny with a cool heart and energetic and don't ever judge anyone

• Thank god , Finally, a good answer, appeared in front of my eyes !

• Just having fun I guess

• Playing as a crosswalk line, making street angles? Planking, wishing they had a penis to more effective use the urinal, holding up traffic, guess aplies to the first and second one too.

• planking, face palm planking, planking, pee planking, and going insane planking.

• Attention whoring.

• They're just having fun. However, having fun like that on a road is pretty stupid. Even when traffic is near 0, you never know.

• Fortunately traffic is far away from them, When they are having fun on a road !