If you were in Hunger Games, how long would you stay alive?

1|0
6|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll probably be one of the first to die... I wouldn't be able to kill others, so they would kill me first.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I think I'd live long enough like how Rue did in the Games because her and I are extremely similar in the sense that we use our climbing skills. Then I'd get killed by someone because I made a best friend in the Games. Lol, now I want to read the books again! Can't wait for Part 3! :D

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as I could go with hiding and avoiding everybody. If it came to face-to-face combat I'd probably be fucked.

0|1
    0|0
  • till the end.. 8)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be the first one dead cause everyone hates me lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Close to the end, hiding and climbing. But something stupid happens and I get caught somehow.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I'd do what Peeta did (be a bitch and follow other people)

3|2
    0|0
  • Well I have trained myself in survival with the US Special Forces guide to survival which includes segments on making traps against humans and animals alike. And I love hand to hand combat and my weapon of choice would be the sword a long sword specifically which I've trained in it's use. So I would say pretty far at least.

0|1
    0|1
  • If there is a sizable body of water, I'll likely make it until the game maker thinks I'm boring and prevents me from living aquaticly

0|1
    0|0
  • ... not long.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd probably trip over a log and die of fog herpes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Prolly thirty seconds my cardio sucks!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd die in the first minutes

0|1
    0|0
  • I can eat two burgers at a time but I need a coke too. I don't know its a tough question.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmmm I'm to nice i think Id be toast unless i partnered with someone devious im strong can shoot and all but Id need someone to make me devious than game on

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the competence of my rivals. If they are survival experts, I wouldn't win but I would survive pretty long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd live because I know how to shoot and I trust no one.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'd pretend to trust them and then kill them in cold blood while they are sleeping. No remorse.