What's your favorite show to watch on Netflix?

Recently I've been hooked on the show "Nacros" it's so bad ass!

Most Helpful Guy

• i had one friend say narcos wasn't very good. but you're the 2nd to say it was good... so I think i'll have to check it out

as far as Netflix shows do you mean Netflix original programming? like house of cards or just any show on netflix

Most Helpful Girl

• Orange Is the New Black

What Guys Said 6

• I'm watching Narcos too, it's really good. The interesting thing about this show is that the actor who plays Pablo Escobar is Brazilian and he speaks Spanish with a Portuguese accent, but if you're don't speak Portuguese or Spanish you probably won't realize it.

• I've been thinking of watching narcos but I forget it everytime. Thanks for reminding. I hope it's worth watching.

• ... i'm assuming you meant NARCOS.

• F. R. I. E. N. D. S. Never gets old.

• Friday Night Lights, I don't have Netflix but know it's on there and I love watching it, it's great.

• I haven't really gotten hooked on to anything netflix exclusive since the exclusives don't look good but I always seem to find things that have been uploaded, that I may have missed otherwise. For example, for the last 5 years, they had been running "Lost Girl" on a channel up in Canada, they would put it on SyFy, and then Netflix bought the seasons. I got hooked on that, because it's such a cool series. It will be ending at the end of March or so, when the 5th seasons second half premiers around januraryish or so. I may try and watch it on Netflix but, I may just wind up recording the Syfy version, since the U. S. doesn't get that Canadian channel

by the way, I saw one of your answers about "being flirty with people while in a relationship". Not a good idea. You're playing with fire, you're going to get burned

• Check out daredevil the Netflix series it's also pretty good, along with orange is the new black

• I've heard OITNB is pretty good, and yeah, I've heard DD is supposed to be pretty good too

• Yea just check them out, the only reason why I can't see many people in America liking Narcos is cuz 75% of it is in Spanish with subtitles, but I'm Latina so it doesn't bother me, it actually makes it better, but I can see why others wouldn't be so into it

What Girls Said 1

• Lost.

I watched the first season years ago but now I'm on season 4.