What's your favorite show to watch on Netflix?

Recently I've been hooked on the show "Nacros" it's so bad ass!

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• i had one friend say narcos wasn't very good. but you're the 2nd to say it was good... so I think i'll have to check it out

as far as Netflix shows do you mean Netflix original programming? like house of cards or just any show on netflix

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Orange Is the New Black

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm watching Narcos too, it's really good. The interesting thing about this show is that the actor who plays Pablo Escobar is Brazilian and he speaks Spanish with a Portuguese accent, but if you're don't speak Portuguese or Spanish you probably won't realize it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been thinking of watching narcos but I forget it everytime. Thanks for reminding. I hope it's worth watching.

1|0
    0|0
  • ... i'm assuming you meant NARCOS.

0|0
    0|0
  • F. R. I. E. N. D. S. Never gets old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friday Night Lights, I don't have Netflix but know it's on there and I love watching it, it's great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't really gotten hooked on to anything netflix exclusive since the exclusives don't look good but I always seem to find things that have been uploaded, that I may have missed otherwise. For example, for the last 5 years, they had been running "Lost Girl" on a channel up in Canada, they would put it on SyFy, and then Netflix bought the seasons. I got hooked on that, because it's such a cool series. It will be ending at the end of March or so, when the 5th seasons second half premiers around januraryish or so. I may try and watch it on Netflix but, I may just wind up recording the Syfy version, since the U. S. doesn't get that Canadian channel

by the way, I saw one of your answers about "being flirty with people while in a relationship". Not a good idea. You're playing with fire, you're going to get burned

0|0
    0|0
    • Check out daredevil the Netflix series it's also pretty good, along with orange is the new black

• I've heard OITNB is pretty good, and yeah, I've heard DD is supposed to be pretty good too

• Yea just check them out, the only reason why I can't see many people in America liking Narcos is cuz 75% of it is in Spanish with subtitles, but I'm Latina so it doesn't bother me, it actually makes it better, but I can see why others wouldn't be so into it

What Girls Said 1

• Lost.

I watched the first season years ago but now I'm on season 4.

0|0
    0|0