Am I the only guy who hates rap music and rock music?

All the guys in my class likes those two genres. Any guys here hate them as well?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Well I love rap music but I hate rock

• I like rock, but only like some rap. I don't listen to it regularly.

But you like (or dislike) what you like, everyone has their won taste and that's ok. Just find what genre you like and enjoy!

• I like rap but I dont really like rock music

What Guys Said 16

• i don't like rock much... but i don't "hate" it... it's a strong word...

about rap... i like old-school rap mostly... nowdays it sucks but it can be tolerated more easily than other genres truth's...

i like electronic/pop/dance mostly from previous decades... nowdays it went downhill since artists don't use analogue equipment anymore and they create albums via computers...

but rock (just rock) was just a lousy genre since it started... just guitar/bass/drums and... dat's all... a hot-dog widout a sausage it was...

if they added keyboards/synths results went better though...

• "rock" is a rather large genre of music.

From classic rock, heavy rock, modern rock, or indie rock. Then of course we have the entire genre of metal, which is also underneath rock. Rock has a large variety of sounds and feeling. For someone to dislike the entire genre, I really can't say I understand that. I am a large fan of rock music.

I don't mind some rap. It's okay to listen to on occasion, and I'll jam out to some rap songs, but this is not typically my genre of choice.

• i used to like rap and rock, now i can't stand it tbh, I don't know what happened but i am with you...

• Of course not there are other haters out there

• I hate both too...

• You might very well be the only person in the world who hates both rap and rock. Do you also hate pizza and blowjobs, Mr al-qaida?

• I only hate rap music, which is actually n** music and nothing else. Nothing artistic about it.

• really? try to rap then... it's harder to rap than play some tabs on yer guitar bro... can u say 1k words in just a min in rhyme? don't think so...

• @Klaatu51 And in the end, it has nothing to do with music. 1k words which all of them have to do with junkies, whores, killing people, robbing, money, expensive cars, generally speaking a world based on materialism. Exactly that what niggers have in mind al the time. Nothing artistic as I said.
      No thank you.

• Do hate them but sometimes like them on occasions

• What's wrong with rock music?

• I am not a big fan of rap, but I like rock

• I hate rap. Hate it with a passion. That's not music, and I'll never call it music. I call it "entertainment" just to spite people. RAP = Retards Attempting Poetry.

But rock 'n' roll is my soul, dude!

• okay. I respect your opinion on liking rock. No offence to anyone who likes rock and rap in this question. And nice acronym for R. A. P. :)

• He's not the only one, rappers Afroman and Kid cudi both try to play guitar at their live shows...
      It's a trend, at least kid cudi actually tried to take lessons... although all he can play is fifth chords

• @Klaatu51
      Exactly. He doesn't play guitar, and he probably doesn't play anything else. He can't sing either. See, rappers are trying to make people think they're so talented, and somehow it's working for them. Just like what @6161616162222 said, little Wayne is definitely not the only one.

• I hate rap but love rock.

• Nope, I hate it too :)

• I don't hate rap. I dislike it. Like only couple of songs.
    I don't hate rock music. Mostly it's a miss for me. I love many rock songs. I don't buy rock albums.
    I HATE metal music. However, I LOVE symphonic metal.

• What's wrong with rap music? Rock I can understand.

• No I don't hate rock. I hate just rap. Not many people like both rock and rap, but most people like one of them

• :) I find rap a bad influence. It's just all about drugs and nothing beneficial. Dont you think so too?

• I've never really paid much attention to what they are saying but yeah I guess so. Folk metal is my genre of choice