When was the last time you went to a concert?

Im super happy xD yesterday I went to Lifehouse concert and it was freaking awesome!!! I can't explain my happiness right now lol if you haven't heard of them, make sure u do! Haha they are awesome! One of my favourites❤️ But anyway haha when was the last time you went to a concert? :)

0|0
17|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Riot Fest Denver.

Front row at Anthrax, Testament, and in the pit at System of a Down. Fucking amazing.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Last year when I was back in Malaysia, to see a Hong Kong singer lol. Concerts these days are boring af, people waving their phones that you can't even see the stage anymore.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yup! So True, they care more about recording than living the moment haha. Lifehouse was awesome tho haha cuz it was not a big crowd, I loved it ❤️

• Show All
    • ahaha go look for "Written In The Stars" defo one of the best songs ever! 😍😍

• I will! thanks for the suggestion :D

What Guys Said 16

• 3 weeks ago i saw swervedriver. good show, small crowd.

1|0
    0|0
    • I heard some of their stuff! They are really good! Lucky you!! Hehe oh and small crowds are the best! . Lifehouse had a small one too, it was so good

• I actually went to a concert like 3 weeks ago or so (might have been a month?) for the band "We Plants Are Happy Plants" which is a Hungarian guy who makes electronic music and it was great

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg I love life house!!! I saw The Maine like a month ago

1|0
    0|0
  • A few weeks ago for Horse the Band. Aweful music on cd, but one of the greates livebands I have ever seen.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ah, I was able to see lifehouse at a small festival this summer. They were super cool. Really nice guys to listen to.
    The last concert I went to, was the tiny one I played last week :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Lifehouse is awesome❤️
      Niceeeee!!! what kind of music do you play?

• Show All
    • You play everything lol

• For me, bass is a variety of guitar playing, so its practically one instrument. Put me at a keyboard or drumkit, I'm useless 😭

Thanks!!!

• I saw Korn on St. Patrick's Day. Ironically I'm seeing them again on Thursday. So stoked though. They're awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • Back in August when I saw Bleachers and Charli XCX. Such a cool tour... both of them co-headlined.

1|0
    0|0
    • Although, I guess I played a show last weekend, if that counts... :P

• Show All
    • Punk but we all kinda bring a different flavor to it. A little bit of grunge, a bit of pop, but it's definitely punk at its core.

• Sounds great!

• A few weeks ago. It sucked. My townspeople always exclude me. Boring as fuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • About a year ago? Bob Dylan.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately; long years ago with my girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
    • But you've been to one, could be worse :P Which band or singer was it? :)

• Show All
    • I have loved someone;all wrong. Plus; my tastes are leveling up in everyday and it makes me picky... My mom is crazy at me because I even don't have candidate and my friends don't believe me I don't love anyone because of my appearance... Who knows what life brings me next :)

Yeah; rock is always nice ;) Even if I prefer popular/hit ones generally...

• Dont be picky -.- lol thats not good :P

Rock all the waaaay hahaha

• when i was in the womb. that is it :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Never been to one lol hopefully some day

1|1
    0|0
  • Some 18 years ago, in Paris and it was worse than bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just got out of one went and saw twiztid for the welcome to the underground tour

1|0
    0|0
  • Not trying to put them down they OK, but like 99 percent of most bands today they seem to lack originality. The link is a band that has plenty of the originality Lighthouse is missing.

www.reverbnation.com/.../21735607-things-get-better

1|0
    0|0
    • I couldnt agree more, thats why I was so happy with this concert lol lifehouse is one of the few current bands I listen to.. Just listened to the band u mentioned, like it :)
      I also like the rubens, is an australian band and they are pretty cool! :D hehe if you have time, check them out! I went to see them at a small concert this year, awesome! Haha

• Wow, you know what, I think the last time I saw someone, was my favorite band, a few years ago. It's been a while. I'm jobless so, I can't really spend money on concerts right now

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Lifehouse is good! Lucky you! :)

I haven't been to a concert in years. :( I'd love to go to one soon.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're lucky! I wish I could go to a Lifehouse concert, but never come here.
    I love their songs! I know what you're talking about.
    The last time I went to a concert was in 2009, a long time ago lol
    I went to see Backstreet Boys.

1|0
    0|0
    • I knoow lifehouse is so good!!! I love them so soo much when they played you and me I was dying lol
      the backstreet boys! Nice :D

• I wish I could listen to You and Me live, it must be so good! It's their classic
      Yes, it was great!

• Yeah it was perfect!❤️❤️

• Ha ha the leas singer is cute but I don't get why some of them felt they had to bleach their hair. The last concert I went to was to see Yellowcard

1|0
    0|0
  • I've actually never been to a concert before...

1|0
    0|1
  • Like 3 weeks ago, it was a electronic music festival. Borgeous, Kaskade and Chromeo played.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never been to a concert sadly. :(

1|1
    0|0
  • Earlier this year. March I think. I went to see Jasmine Sullivan.

1|0
    0|0
  • Last one I went to was Modest Mouse:)
    It was awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jason Mraz's concert 2 years ago

1|0
    0|0
  • mmm... i saw amuro namie a few weeks ago

1|0
    0|0
  • Like two years ago :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been to one

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 years ago it was a Selena Gomez concert

1|0
    1|0
  • I think a year ago appx.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been to a concert, I was supposed to go to the 1d concert a few months back but my sister had a baby a month before the concert, her hubby was across the world so I helped her take care of the baby for the day...
    nephew>concert

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg did they play you and me?
    Fuck, I am jealous lol
    I've only seen bands in bars lol, never been to a real concert

1|0
    0|0
    • Yesssssssss absolutely beautiful❤️❤️❤️
      Bands at bars are pretty cool tho haha