Have you ever watched a movie on Netflix that was rated one or two star just to see if it really is that bad?

I haven't yet but I'm thinking about watching Europa Report to see if it really is that bad lol. Well I'm highly considering it

• Yes I have
  • No I watched to be entertained, not disappointed

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• I watch what ever movie I think looks good in spite of the ratings. Every now and again I'll purposely look for a cheesy movie but for the most part the movies I watch are pretty good. Rating doesn't hold much value to me, because my experience is always going to be different from someone else's.

• Actually, yes, I have. Is that weird, lol?

What Guys Said 5

• Netflix is not available in my country. :(

But yeah, in general I have watched and even liked a lot of movies which have been poorly rated by other sources (such as imdb, metacritic and rotten tomatoes).

• I have... and it was far better than the majority rated at two or three.
    Frankly I dont trust the netflix stars at all. Some really aweful stuff gets high, while good stuff is middling or even low... It's as bad as the blurbs which were obviously written by someone who hasn't seen the films.

• I don't go by critic ratings, I have watched a lot of movies that have had bad reviews and love them and I have seem movies that got rave reviews and was disappointed by them.

• Of course not.

• Yes I have, and I never ended up disagreeing with the low rating.