Which music genre do Jack Johnson and Jason Mraz belong to?

You know, the "chill but deep" type of music. I love them both, but never know which genre do they belong in

I'm not fucking asking your opinions of their music, so anyone who gib es their two cents on this and not answer ing the actually question will be reporter as nonsense. Get it? So sick of you smartasses who can't even fucking read.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely pop, but more of the "singer/songwriter" type, ya know? I know that Jason Mraz kinda incorporates a wide spectrum of genres into his own sound, but it's all done in a very "pop" way...

What Guys Said 5

• i don't want to clog up that anonymous dude's great answer so he gets a million dumb notifications. for the record i listen to none of those things you listed. i mostly only like punk/hardcore/psychedelia with a little black metal thrown in.

• So? Let him get tons of notifocations. The pussy.

Punk i'm OK with. Psychedelia... Not so much although Jason mraz sometimes does that too. Metal is OK when i'm mad. See how i didn't call your taste shit? The question was now about what people think of them. The question was what the genre was. So let's not change the topic and make me mad, ok?

• lol, whatever floats your boat

• "Boring-acoustic-guitar-chords-and-not-really-indie"

• I call it, "meh"

• I would think contemporary rock maybe?

• They're part of a genre called: shit.

What Girls Said 2

• Folk rock in my opinion but I dont really know enough to say

• I always see them listed in "acoustic"... which has come to mean a certain light rock with acoustic guitars (but not all acoustic tracks fall into the "acoustic" genre).

I'd say "acoutic pop" perhaps?

• Yeah accoustic pop makes sense... Even though they're mostly not accoustic

• I don't understand the "acoustic" genre! It needs a different name.