Name a TV show that you've binge-watched? Name a TV show that you've been pestered about but couldn't get past the first episode?

For myself, "Breaking Bad" and "Sons of Anarchy," respectively.

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Gotham, White Collar, Burn Notice, Cowboy Bebop, Digimon, Samurai Champloo, The Flash, Supernatural, anything on food network/having to do with food, Prison Break, tons more but these re what I can recall off the top of my head.

Can't watch: Breaking Bad, Heros

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I binged watched HIMYM twice, and I'm binge watching Parks and Recreation for the second time. I also binge watched Big Bang, Modern Family and New Girl to catch up with the new seasons (though this was couple years ago).

A show I watched 3 episodes and didn't keep watching was The Bastard Executioner. It's new and I had high hopes, but I didn't like it too much.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Binged: Revenge, Dexter, Pretty Little Liars', Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Jane the Virgin, and many more..

Can't watch: The walking dead, or Lost.

0|0
    0|0
  • Binge: breaking bad, lost, glee, death note, ouran high school host club, true blood, dinosaurs

Couldn't get past the first episode: walking dead,

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Longmire and TWD binged watched. Breaking bad and Sons I couldn't get past one episode.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've binged watched game of thrones just so i could catch up to everyone. And i can't really get into breaking bad like others seem to

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly just binge watch cartoons: rick and morty, bobs burgers, adventure time
    I absolutley hate game of thrones it was just a bunch of betrayal and incest

0|0
    0|0
  • Binged: Lost, Teen Wolf, Spartacus

Pestered: How I met your mother, iZombie, Revenge

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg iZombie and Revenge are the best lol in my opinion

• Not gonna lie, I did watch season 1 of revenge then I got bored. IZombie, I could barely get through 2 episodes.

• futurama and archer I watched all day at times

the walking dead stopped watching after 30 min

0|0
    0|0
  • The office, Modern family, Big bang theory

0|0
    0|0
  • Binge: Breaking Bad, The Blacklist, Boardwalk Empire

Stopped after the first episode: Lost, Person of Interest

0|0
    0|0