Zombie Apocalypse: Would you stay or would you run?

Would you stay right where you live and try your best to stay invisible to the zombies, rely on yourself (and your neighbors) to stay alive
or
Would you pack all you can carry with you and start moving, and try your best to find the safe haven you've heard about on the radio that is about 500 miles away?

Does your preference stay the same if the zombies can run?

• I stay in both cases.
  • I run in both cases.
  • I stay, but I run if they can run.
  • I run, but I stay if they can run.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is exactly what id do

- collect ammunition and weaopons
    - organize a crew of scientists, engineers, doctors, soldiers and a pilot.. pilot is very important. Also a captain for ships and submarines. Abd some nasa engineers
    - fly or sail to a deserted island and hope no one gets attacked by a zombie
    - come to terms of the harsh reality that there is probably 6 or 7 billion zombies on earth
    - wait it out and figure out something
    - figure how we can demolish 7 billion zombies
    - kill 350,000 per day
    - 50 years later 7 billion zombies dead
    - procreate
    - protect new life
    - die
    - save mankind

The End

• "kill 350,000 per day"
      Very ambitious!

• Yes it is, and thats where the crew i comes in. Engineers etc. i mean if we can fly people to the moon, im sure we can find a way to kill 350,000 zombies per day - might be a touch more challenging since we're standed on a deserted island. but nevertheless what else better do we have to do?

Or kill less and let the younger generation continue our legacy 😛

Most Helpful Girl

• to the artic or the the dessert so they can either rot away or freeze!

What Guys Said 19

• Gotta keep going north till you see them auroras eh.
    images.fanpop.com/.../...anada-727686_1017_682.jpg
    Them zombies don't do too well in them cold weathers.

• I run in both cases to a more secure location if I can think of one beforehand (I need a plan). My house isn't going to be secure and I am going to run out food shortly. Then it'd also be a problem if my neighbors went crazy and tried to kill me and/or take my belongings.

People will also probably come shortly after the outbreak and search through all the houses for food too. They'll probably be more armed than I am, which would not be good news for me.

Regardless of the zombie, I move during the day, take essentials, and find shelter at night wherever I can.

I wouldn't even necessarily look for a safe haven 500 miles away, assuming I find something that I can get going as self sustainable. If I can get that going, I'll stay there and ride out the apocalypse.

• I'd just climb to the tallest building, blow up the stairs and disable the elevator (in case they get lucky). Wait till rescue comes while hugging my knees like a scared kid

• I'm kind of lucky in the regard that the country I live in has like two or even less than that million inhabitants total and the immediate territory around us isn't that populated either. Surviving the apocalypse would be a relative brease on the outskirts of Riga. I already happen to live on a peninsula connected to the rest of the city by just two bridges and it's on the northern edge of the city, right by the main river's exit into the sea.

• I live out in the sticks, so I'd just have to kill all the old-people-zombies, then I could stay there, occasionally venturing out for supplies.
    If they could run, it depends on how good they are at sensing people. I'd be fine with the odd one, but a whole swarm wouldn't be good news :P

• I would be the first to buy tickets to go see the Zombies! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JM2ghmhGk0

• I think deserted island would be the best option, Zombies can't swim ;)

• I'd run and stay in a private place. People will be going nuts in the city, killing eachother for food and such

• Flesh decomposes. Zombies would eventually decompose to the point they can't move. I would try to get away from heavily populated areas for a while.

• Stay in the move with a group and head to a wooded area away from population so there will be less resistance. Pack my backpacking bag and load myself with weapons and ammo.

• First of all I'd try to stay away from other humans :P Rest depends on situations.

• Run. Because in the long run, it's too cold where I live.

• Whatever is more secure. I guess there would be way to many zombies to fight with limited people so the second option would be better. My main problem would be water and food. So there isn't exactly a safe haven to begin with.

• i would run, but not to he so called safe haven. they are usually traps. i would run to my family

• I would like to live that movie

• Survival wouldn't be a priority. I'd spend more time having fun with zombies.

• I'd stay and get everyone else to safwty, then when everyone else is safe I would then go.

• I would bug in for a while so it gives more more time to prepare and then bug out when i have to

• IM NOT NUTS
    I WANT MY BRAINS

What Girls Said 4

• Keep moving but not to the alleged "safe haven".

• Where would you go?

• I don't know. Up a mountain or something. Definitely out of the city. I'm not heading to a place that may or may not exist, that tons of other people are also heading to.

• I would coat myself in zombie guts and blend in. Nomad around. Live in empty mansions and scavenge.

• I would kill myself

• I chose C but I have already decided; in a zombie apocalypse I am gonna kill myself