How hyped are you for Halo 5?

If Fallout 4 doesn't win Game of the Year, this will. It has everything I could ask for.
I don't know how Call of Duty sells more than this beauty of a franchise.

Just over a week until launch! 😄

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried getting into Halo when I bought the Master Chief Collection and I have to be honest I played the first two Halo games and felt they were overrated, I tried completing the third and got up to mission three before deleting the game and selling it.

What Girls Said 3

• Not hyped at all because I don't play halo. The guy I'm talking to is beside himself with excitement for it though, as well as my dad.

I'm more interested in AC: Syndicate

• Not that hyped, but def more than for blops3 so...

• Super hyped

What Guys Said 9

• Meh. I wasn't even that bothered about 4 (so much so that I didn't play it) and so 5 is even less interesting to me. I loved my 360 but have no interest in buying a One.

• So hyped man! I'm picking up my Halo 5 special edition Xbox tomorrow!

Definitely the best looking Halo since the original trilogy...

• I would if I had an xbox, and to be honest I have thought about buying one just for this game and a few other xbox exclusives

• Eh. For me the franchise ended with Halo 3.

• If I had money I would buy an Xbox and buy both of those games but I can't. Halo 5 I was really looking forward to and after looking at fallout 4 I'm interested in that to

• FPS don't interest me, not even Halo sorry. :/

• Meh. Don't care. Not a PC game.

• I'm more hyped for Battlefront

• i am stoked bout halo 5 man!!!