Do you ever stay in to relax play games mess around online all day then feel like your a loser and you wasted the day?

• yes i feel like i wasted the day
  • no i like those things

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I do but I am avoid my life right now... I am avoid school... and I don't know what going to happen to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I *treasure* those days. Usually I get two or so hours in the evening to play if I'm lucky. A whole day (or even a whole afternoon) is rare and precious.

So long as you have an active and varied life, there's nothing wrong with a day playing games to unwind and enjoy yourself.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• I use to years ago until I did it many many many times until those bad feelings went away. LOL!

• When I want to play, I call all my friends to get online so we can spend hours kicking ass.

• why aren't we having sex with all these "loser" girls instead? wtf.