For the girls that are WWE fans, if you were to become a female version of the any top male WWE wrestlers of all time, which one would you be?

This isn't just a question of who's your favorite male WWE wrestler, it's also which of these following male wrestlers would you rather be a female version of.

• Stone Cold Steve Austin
    11% (1)
  • The Rock (Dwayne Johnson)
    33% (3)
  • Triple H
    11% (1)
  • The Undertaker
    22% (2)
  • Kane
    0% (0)
  • Ric Flair
    11% (1)
  • Others
    12% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

3

Most Helpful Girl

• The Rock.

Although, I enjoyed the Hardy boys & Lita more (Jeff in particular).

• If you think about it. Lita is pretty much already a borderline female-version of Jeff Hardy. She a hardcore high-flyer like Jeff. It's funny we bring that up since I've always felt that Lita with Jeff make a better couple than Lita with Matt does.

• Oh yeah, totally. I just enjoyed some of their moves... it's more my style I think. I agree with you on that last part!

What Girls Said 2

• I would want to be like a mix of stone cold and cm punk on the mic, Jeff hardy's high flying and risk taking, mick foley for the hardcore, Seth for the heel heat and ring ability and I would want Brock lesnars power and Dolph Zigglers selling ability.

• I would be female Undertaker, LoL :P