Is there any particular dance you want to learn?

I would love to learn salsa, it looks fun, but hard :I

Most Helpful Guy

• Salsa, tango, break dancing, ball room dancing all can be interesting and seductive

• I know right? dancing seems so nice, but I'm useless at it.
      Are you good at any kind of dance?

• I can do a little of everything.

• nice! :D

What Guys Said 5

• dance like old fashion americans from the 70s, what do they call it, swing?

• I always wanted to learn salsa dancing. I love the way the body communicate when they dance and it look fun to do.

• i know! salsa looks so fun

• Hispanics are so good at it lol

• Yea the way they move and step made me interesting in dancing like them. I'll probably be a cocky dancer when I learn so people can see me getting down lol.

• eh no, I'm probably the worst dancer on earth...

• Capoeira would be pretty cool to learn.

• break dance looks cool

What Girls Said 1

• yeah, I'd love to learn tango, is so soo nice! And sure you can learn salsa! hahah, is just moving your feet to the front and the back, you basically count 1,2,3 and 5,6,7, just dont forget the hips and the arms and thats it lol unless you wanna take it to the next level and be like a pro, that would be a different story hehe

• I wish it was that easy haha did you take classes?
      and I dont think I would learn it professionally, definitely not, I would like to learn it just to have fun

• it is, trust me! try it lol everyone can do it, and nah I didn't take any classes, my love for it doesn't go that far lol, I mean, I like it, but just to do it casually. I learned it because they play salsa at parties and stuff and if you wanna have fun, you have to dance! haha so yeah hehe

• lucky you haha, they dont play it much where I live