Writing, I think I lost my touch?

Everyone deserves a word to describe him. Something that could be unique at some how. If I have one, then it will be a writer.

Writing had been q part of my life for so long. I forgot how it all started. But since I got into University, I started pulling away slowly without noticing.

And now I have this desire to write again and the problem? I guess I lost my touch. I am horrified to hold a pen and start writing.

Thank you all for your advices :D I have written something for the very time since ages. It's not a master piece, but it's something good. At least I hope *cross fingers*

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a confidence issue more than anything. Don't try to write long winded stories at first. Do short stories for awhile. That's what a lot of writers with novels do. They for the longest time were just short story writers and then eventually got the courage to go for something longer.

What Guys Said 2

• My writing = chicken scratch

Just do it! Practice almost makes perfect

• Just get back on your horse it will come back to you again

What Girls Said 1

• I had a similar issue with drawing. Just start small and give yourself low expectations. Then build from there.