Who do you think is the best Joker?

It's funny how I get more answers all of a sudden after I pick MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked Jack Nicholson's classic portrayal of The Joker but I really enjoyed the darker twist that Heath Ledger brought to life and really unearthed the deeper side of The Joker that's in the Batman comics.

• Yeah, they are good in their own ways. Ledger's portrayal was more psychological and dark while Nicholson's portrayal had the classic sadistic comedcomedic style.

• *comedic

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Nicholson, because he was like... authentic Joker, from the comics. Ledger was completely out of that role... Romero was also better than Heath.

• Nicholson is my favourite too. I like Heath Ledger too but I personally think Nicholson is very underrated.

• Yeah, I agree ;)

• @Omar5881 is.

• Jack - obviously! =)

• Obviously Heath, the entire movie I couldn't even tell it was him playing the joker that's how good he was. Also I like the fact that they kept his past ambiguous unlike Nicholsons Joker.

• Definitely Heath Ledger.

• Heath Ledger was my favorite but Nicholson was pretty awesome too. You forgot to mention Mark Hamill. I know he only did the voices but I grew up watching him.

• You will be this upcoming Halloween ☺️

• Jack, absolutely, followed by Cesar :D

• Heath Ledger was definitely my fave...

What Guys Said 10