Concerts, yae or nae?

Would you want to go to a concert? WHY OR WHY NOT? I wouldn't, because I don't like crowds, I don't like spending money when I could get a good quality song for free and listen from the comforts of home. You?

• YAE!
  • NAE!
  • Doesn't matter to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a fully qualified sound engineer for live sound, I owned a music venue, and went to school for stage lighting, I played bass in a band oh and I own a media production company. I have literally been to hundreds if not thousands of concerts (in the high point of the summer you'll work 3 or 4 a week) and I still love to go out and see live music. My last concert was Voltaire and I had a blast, danced and hung out with the artist. You will never get the energy and the interaction from a recording that you will from a good show. At the end of the show, he invited the audience to come up and sing his final song with him so I have photo's of me on stage singing with Voltaire! Those memories will never be tied to a recording.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been, it can be really fun! I went with friends, but I generally don't like crowds either. I enjoyed the music and company, and it wasn't a huge concert, just a small one. I'm not sure I could handle a huge concert.

What Guys Said 13

• yes yes yes. the mark of a truly great band is playing live and pulling it off well. i don't care about the size of the crowd, the last show i went to last month had about 100 people there but it was still a very good show and i'm stoked i got to see it. you're really missing out by not going to concerts, they can be a great experience.

• Big, big YAEE! A good live band tends to sound even better than they do on the record... Shows are definitely an incredible time! The lights and sounds take you to another place, and it's like a high that can actually take a few days to subside, in my experience.

• It's fucking fun to go to concerts. I've been up against the fence at Slayer, Anthrax, and Testament (at festivals), and in the pit at System of a Down. And they were all epic. Some of the awesomest things I've done.

• i would like to have seen slayer before jeff hanneman died, that would have been killer.

• My favorite concert was probably Kings of Leon. It was pretty epic, even though we had some pretty bad seats way up high in the arena. Hearing hundreds of people singing along to the same tune is pretty amazing. I go to concerts for the LIVE experience, it's much better than watching it on screen.

• I have been to hundreds of them worked them all and had so much fun

• Are you kidding? The experience of seeing a musician/band live is completely different from listening to it on your headphones at home, you are missing out on life big time.

• No, because they never play the one song you want. Or if they do it's part of a two minute medley of all their songs, so they can bore you with their new crap.

• Yas. I'm going to see Nero at 02 Brixton in November.

• Only been to one, and the reason I haven't gone to more is because of money. If I had money then I would spend all the time I could at concerts, love live music and the chance to be so close to the band.

• I love concerts for the mood they bring. The people, music and everything that goes with it.

• Yes! I go to concerts that my friend do to support them :) Also one more word... mosh pits !

• its ur live, so leave the way u want it to be

• It could be fun and cool to see sometimes for change in things to do but not a lot

What Girls Said 8

• I've never been to a concert :-((
    But I love The Weeknd and Nick Jonas.

• If I like the singer/band I go their to concerts. It's different than watch them on YouTube. You feel closer to them and you have the opportunity to see them.

• I have never been to a concert. But I would love to go to a Coldplay concert one day 😁

• I love them because i love seeing bands live, but the type of music i listen to has some rowdy concerts so i always end up getting hurt -_-

• Always yes. =)

I just hate crowds. But a great concert is always worth it.

• Concerts are love, concerts are life <3

• I'm not into crowds either.

• I like concerts from time to time.
    I don't enjoy just going to any concert, but if I'm really into who's playing... You can't really beat the feel of being there live.