Is the Caitlyn Jenner transformation all a show/facade?

I personally think it's just a way of getting the bad press off of him for killing someone and shift it to a more positive light. Then again it could just be another desperate attempt for the Kardashians to stay in the limelight since apparently they can't live without all the fame and attention.
I can't believe people are actually celebrating a murderer for coming out.

• Yes it's all for show
  • No it's not for show

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he legitimately believes he's a woman but they are definitely milking the situation for all its worth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJXwjNAwFZ8

• I agree, I do believe that he feels more comfortable as a woman but they make such a big thing out of it. A reality show just about him really isn't necessary

Most Helpful Girl

• Caitlyn is a hypocrite , she is against same sex marriage calling it untraditional and not normal. BUT she thinks people should consider her a girl but no fiber in her body is female and being trans should be normal. I don't like her , Bruce was a whinning F#ckboy and bad father and Caitlyn is a delusional hypocritical b#tch.

What Guys Said 9

• as with everything involving the kardashians, it just screams look at me look at me. that whole family is nothing but attention whores and tabloid press seekers.

• It's a show to me. Bruce Jenner is still a heterosexual man. in a females body. He still has a dick and he said he enjoys females.

• I used to think that the whole transgender thing was a publicity stunt.

I'm now converted; I feel this Caitlyn Jenner transformation is a real thing.

• That is as obvious as the day and night.

• I agree with everything you said.

• I'm calling it right now: sometime down the road, years from now, Bruce Jenner will do an interview and say he regrets trying to become a woman

• It's some reality shiw gig, mright? QED.

• everyone knows this yet everyone keeps talking about it just let him (yes him) do whatever he wants ignore it and itll go away just like Justin bieber

• It could be because of that. But I think that it's because the supreme court was about to make a huge decision regarding gay rights and he did it so that it'll persuade the population to be 'pro gay rights' therefore also making the court more willing to vote to pass it.

• or maybe he just wanted to gain the sympathies of the LGBT community so he could waive of the charges as some sort of a good Samaritan. No court would indict a trans gendered person as famous as her. The press would have a field day.

• Yes it could be for all of the above lol.

What Girls Said 13

• I mean, becoming a woman would be a HUGE commitment to make to do it just for show so I would like to say no😳

• I think she's genuinely transgender (I just can't believe someone would go through all that for publicity). It's good that some people might feel like they're less alone as a result of Caitlyn being open, but I don't think she actually cares much about that. I think she cares more about getting as much money and attention out of this as possible.

So... still an attention whore, but also genuinely transgender.

• That is one of the dumbest things i've heard in awhile.

The Kardashians will never have trouble staying in the limelight because too many people are dumb enough to continue idolizing them.

There are better ways to get attention than getting divorced and becoming a woman. Risking embarrassing yourself and your family and being judge by everyone.

Also he wasn't charged, he was in an accident, those happen when you drive. It was probably a terrible situation for him and for the family of the person that was killed as well.

• Risking embarrassment? Being judged by everyone? Maybe you should look up Kim Kardashian's sex scandal, the sole reason why they're even in the lime light in the first place. There's nothing less embarrassing than that.

• He probably gave the family money. he's not a cold blooded murderer lol. Accidents happen. He wasn't drunk and it wasn't hit and run. He was preparing to become a woman before the accident.

• It was a 4 car accident, I think. Which means another car could have hit his car and he could have hit someone else. She's acting like he went up to the woman with a gun and shot her in the head. They also investigated it obviously and said he wasn't on his phone during the time of the accident which is why no charges were pressed.

I'm not defending him one way or another, I don't know him but it sounds like she's just being hateful for no reason honestly.

• When Lamar gets his marbels back he will remember why he left and went on a drug bender for as long as he did.. im suprised Scott lasted as long as he did... only self involved egotists like Kanye could possibly survive in that family #heartless #canttellmenothin #

• What? What murder? What did the kardashians do now? -.-
    On second thought, i actually dont wanna know. Screw them.

• Regardless of how you feel, Caitlyn is a woman and you should show her at least a little respect by usually the correct pronouns.
    I never thought it was anything other than what it always is with that family, legitimate and real, but milked for all the money and attention it was worth. Does that make Caitlyn any less a woman? No. Stop calling her "He". It is disprespectful.

• He did that for the fame and attention. He is fake and all of them are fake, because he changed after the car accident, that killed someone. Its "Hollywood"

• Well I guess people don’t like the truth because that is why he did that, he’s not even fully a women.

• When he was on the Kardashians he was feeling left out to on there fun things they do and left at home all the time. He probably did it for that reason, so he can party with the Kardashians and they were mean to him too.

• I don't think it's all for show but I do have my doubts because when she went on to the Ellen show and they were talking about same sex marriage, Caitlyn is actually not really for it 100% and I was just kind of skeptical because I thought her being a transgender, and it being such a big part of her, she would be supporting the LGBT community. So.. I don't know just that part seemed very hypocritical of her and made me doubt her intentions but I just wish her the best...

• I think she underwent the transformation for personal reasons but being a celebrity, everyone made a publicity stunt out of it?

• I really doubt it.

• A little bit of both. More confused then anything.

• He killed someone?

• he killed somebody? what! what happened? i thought it was real because its a pretty big thing to do