Would you rather be on Big Brother, The Amazing Race or Survivor?

If you were given the chance to be on one of these shows, which one would you choose to be on?

• Big Brother
  • The Amazing Race
  • Survivor

Most Helpful Guy

• Big Brother -- I could either be very likeable and go far... Or people could hate me and I could make some enemies. It really could go either way haha. I'm not as big of a party person as people they usually have on, but I usually get along well with most people for whatever reason. Living conditions would be easy. I'd become billiards master and chess god by the end of it. 😂 I also am pretty good at reading people and thinking how they would react to something I'd say. I could probably strategize decently.

Amazing Race -- It all depends on your partner. If you have an awful partner who ends up getting into fights with you over everything, that will be a problem. It also would be hard for me because I'd have an issue yelling at cab drivers to go faster or push people out of the way 😅 It would be a cool experience though...

Survivor -- It'd actually fun despite the fact I'm becoming malnourished, in constant humidity, constantly stuck around people I may or may not like. Then, if I do need time alone to get away from people, they'll be suspicious thinking I'm looking for a hidden immunity idol -_-

--------
    WELL... Based on all that...
    (Tl;Dr;) I'd probably work best on Big Brother.

• Pffff, of course you'd be the super likeable one on BB xD America's sweetheart hahaha
      You should audition 😛

• @BigTuna Haha I've always wondered that too!

• . MHO the for thankS

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always wanted to be on The Amazing Race, I would love to be able to travel that much.

Big Brother is too much drama for me.

Survivor, I couldn't do because I like food too much and i'm miserable to be around when i'm hungry, I would get voted off the show immediately.

What Guys Said 20

• Amazing race! The other 2 shows are just an excuse to be sleezy. Also, I couldn't spend 5 minutes with anyone from those type of shows. I choose my partner for the race and only have to see the others at tge finish line after I kick their asses!

• I haven't seen any one of them. But I would want to be either in The Flash or on Supernatural.

• Well, those two aren't reality TV shows lol

• I was not even aware that the ones you mentioned were reality shows. Just shows how little (nothing at all) I knew of them lol

• Let's go on the amazing race and fail hard :P

• Amazing Race, but I would rather be on MasterChef, free food :P

• Big brother

• Survivor probably.

• I've only seen big brother so I guess I'll go with that one even though I hate being on cam all the time

• I'm a HUGE Big Brother fan. I even watch the live feeds. It's a way of life. I'm a Survivor fan as well, Amazing Race I can't get interested in.

But Big Brother for sure. I'm on the nerdy/awkward side and Steve and Ian both won the game, so maybe that's a good sign. But also you don't have to eat only rice/fish, and it's just less physically demanding in general and the comps look more fun. And I just feel like even if you don't win, it would just be a more fun experience than Survivor.

• What about slop though? People really struggle with that.

• Yeah, forgot about that. But at least not everyone has to be on it, and they have ways of preparing it to make it a little better. Is it basically just oatmeal? I've always wondered.

The one major advantage of Survivor though it's double the prize of BB. This day and age $500,000 isn't as much as it sounds like.

• I'm not really sure what it's made of :/ I just know that it's gross af.

Touché

• lol whats big brother?

• Survivor seems like I could get into

• Big brother 😀 Zack rance from 2 seasons ago is the only guy I would actually go gay for

• Only if I was hunting the other contestants and the script writers.

• i rather be on the amazing race, it would be awesome to go around the world

• Well only seen one out of the three so I'll go with that one!

• Amazing race. I love it when eliminating somebody. And the immunity necklace and stuff.

• I'm at uni in a flat with a guy that dislikes everyone and everyone dislikes him, a few people have slept with each other and 80% of us go out a lot. I'm basically living in the Big Brother house.

• Survivor because I think that I would do well.

• I have not the slightest idea what these are :P I never watch tv :/

• Survivor , always wanted to go. The other shows do not do it for me.

• Big Brother. I don't know what the other two are about, but Big Brother requires no skills at all.

What Girls Said 7

• The Amazing Race would be amazing. Free traveling all over the world to the most beautiful places and experiencing once in a lifetime events every week. I would love to be on The Amazing Race.

Big Brother is horse shit. My brain cells die when watching it.
    Survivor was alright, but I didn't like the feel of the last few seasons.

• Survivor - or a simulated zombie attack reality show - that would be cool if it existed. =)

• None really but if I had to pick I'd say big brother because I'm lazy, so I wouldn't do the other two lol 😂😂 I just wanna sit and eat lol

• never seen any of those shows but heard classmates talking about them back in 2001. yes that's right i said 2001.

• The Amazing Race because you get to travel all over the world with amazing experiences, hence the name 'Amazing'.

• The Amazing Race!! love the adventures :)

• Amazing Race, because I would get to travel around the world and do new crazy things