What celebrity's have you met?

I've met Taylor swift andTim tebow

Most Helpful Girl

• Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, Jared Padalecki, the guys from 3OH3! And Osric Chau. Sebastian Roché drunkenly danced next to me once, also.

Most Helpful Guy

• I answered the phone to Dan Marino once. My aunts boyfriend played college ball with him and they call each other around the holidays.

What Girls Said 14

• YOU MET MY IDOL TAYLOR SWIFT OMJJJJ SO LUCKY ID DO ANYTHING TO MEET HER 💜💜💜💜💜
    I've met Michael Pinball Clemons, Justin Biebers drummer, The Stella's, Lennon and Maisy, there's been a bunch. My dad grew up with the drummer of U2 in Ireland also. Then again, my dad has met solo many important people.
    Were actually good friends with all of the people I have met. We were actually invited to Lennon and Maisys house in Nashville. (If you dont know them, they're on the show Nashville, met everyone from Zack Brown Band, Taylor Swift, Ryan Seacrest, Harry Styles, Steven Tyler and more.)

• Only 2:
    -Lotfi Bouchnak a famous Tunsian singer, we sat together and talked, he read a beautiful poem <3
    - Benjamin, a famous French reality TV star ( my friends were really jealous haha :p )
    media.meltystyle.fr/.../...-de-la-tele-realite.jpg</a>

• I've met two lebanese actors (in Lebanon-obviously). One on a normal day and the other on my birthday :D
    I used to be a fan of the actor i met on my bday but that changed since i met him in person. He was just too full of himself.

• does john howard count? 😂

• I met Sinbad once.

• Yiruma and Yo-Yo Ma :x
    The rest of the celebs I've met are either from HK/Malaysia/China.

• I've met a few authors, and I went to the same college as Tim Tebow (I never met him, though).

• Ask your dad

• James blunt and anthony touma of he s considered a celebrity :p

• I met one but he is from different country.

• uh none -.- hahahaha

• I haven't met any celebrities yet

• Rosario Dawson, Justin Timberlake, Tyler Perry, Al Gore and some baseball players but I don't know their names lol.

• Ed Sheehan

What Guys Said 13

• I've seen several & talked to only 1.
    I saw the mayor walking with the governor. I just said "love you Mr. mayor' look at the governor & said "you not so much" I heard the mayor laughing.
    This us wayyyyyy before your time but...
    I do IT & phone work. I was working in a big hotel. They were hosting a sports convention. I saw several ball players. On ASS Johnny Bench. 2 kids asked him for his autograph & he refused. No other kids were around.
    I saw Jose Canseco. (despite his reputation I always liked him) I was with a friend & I stopped to look at Jose. He was bigger then life. I just stood there in awe of his size & even his good looks. He was talking to 2 other guys. When the 2 other guys left Jose nodded to me. He was kind of saying it was OK to come over. I did, shook his hand & told him I loved to watch him play. He was very humble.
    Later that evening I was in the convention center where the sports show was being held. I bought a baseball to have Jose autograph. I knew the guy in charge of the center well. I told him I wanted to have Jose sign the ball "Jose Canseco #33 40/40 club" He told me their only allowed to sign their name not a scripted ball. I got in line & asked Jose to sing the ball (as above) A person behind him started to probably remind him name only. Jose shook his head a little, the guy stepped back & Jose signed the ball exactly how I asked.
    Everyone was amazed he signed a scripted ball. I knew he would :)

Sorry too long.

• Rammstein.(even tho I dont listen to their music)
    Tokyo Hotel.(even tho I dont listen to their music)
    50 Cent.(When his music used to be good)
    Kollegah.(A few times already, and probably will happen more often since we are in the same gym. He is a German Rapper)
    And a few german actors the rest of the world dont know anyways since they are too small.

• Celebrities:
    - Jessica Alba (while working in a restaurant in Vancouver).

Semi-famous people:
    - Richard Dawkins (my sister was a school friend of his daughter)
    - Richard Dean Anderson (also in Vancouver)
    - Steve Redgrave, Matt Pinsent, James Cracknell etc (I grew up in Henley, which is kind of the rowing capital of Britain)
    - Oh and just to really scrape the barrel, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's dad (he's a surveyor)

• I met Jesus in a bar once, true story.

• i missed the opportunity to meet Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman by about 2 months when they where filming 'Australia'. other than that. not even close to one

• The closest thing to a celebrity that I have met was Casey Anthony's attorney. :|

• Nobody. Absolutely nobody. And that's both a good and a bad thing.

• I got an autograph from Bill Mazeroski back in the day. I saw the guys from Anthrax at an amusement park once. That's about it.

• Tickle from moonshiners, in a NC airport,
    John McCain also at an airport he used me as a human shield. To stay out of sight for a while.
    Also at an airport, on my way to Ethiopia, Ron Jeremy.

• None but I want to meet Bruno Mars and Ariana Grande

• Gabby Agbonlahor, Jermaine Jenas,

• LOL! these are old-school mostly. Mostly in L. A. when I was there trying to become a famous rock star and had a small recording studio, and some when I was delivering groceries or just random life.

Ringo Starr, Carl Wilson (Brian Wilson of the Beach Boy's bro) both at the Hollywood Bowl before a concert; Don Johnson (shooting Nash Bridges in Sausalito CA); George Benson (in the 505 Club in Lahaina, Maui, walked in and started jamming with the band), Janis Joplin (I knew her about 2 months before she started becoming famous, and I gave her such a rave review she could not believe she would be come famous, so HI JANIS!); Richard Mulligan (Soap); Jesse White (long-time spokesman for Maytag Appliances); Elvis' backup singers The Sweet Inspirations (did some backup vocals for a song of mine that DID NOT become a hit lmao!); Jay Leno (at Reader's Digest 75th Anniversary at a party in Long Island); a member of Steppenwolf (John Kay), BB King (after a set at a smaller club); Sonny Turner of the Platters old-school doo-wap group; Steve Winwood (I was so shy I could just barely wave as he was coming out of this Blues club in Palo Alto, CA; Joni Mitchell (songwriter) who asked ME to dance (!), right after I had injured my back, wearing a bubble brace and had to decline (shit!), Ellen De Generis pre-fame, who knew of my injury, which was caused by a dog, and quipped: "What did you do, call his mom a bitch?"; Jeff Gordon (Nascar) who, when I met him was parking cars REALLY FAST at a restaurant at Sausalito, before he became famous; Luciano Pavarotti, Opera Singer (I paid $100 to have dinner with him, along with 100 others, but since I got his autograph for my girlfriend I am counting that); a couple of regional sportscasters nobody here would know, but who are famous where I live; Jo Ann Castle (Lawrence Welk TV show prodigy), a lot of one-hit wonder people that have minor-celeb status; and my crowning jewel was Henry Mancini (we just spoke on the phone), I did an arrangement on player piano for the movie "A Fine Mess" with Howie Mandel. He asked me to call him Hank, and I said: "Okayyy hahahahhhHenry!" I just couldn't do it!; a few sidemen in famous bands that nobody would particularly know; Don Van Vliet (Captain Beefheart), Amy Irving (Yentl) (I sold her groceries!) I really do have more, but this is enough.

• I met Jared Fogle in D wing yesterday. He is as tight as a squirrels bottom.