Suggestions for an Indie band name?

My band an I have been trying to come up with a name and we're totally stuck... any suggestions? We play indie rock and alternative

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Cleverness, catchiness, sounds good, and memorable are good traits in a band name. Try to think of something that relates to both you and the band members. Like if you all grew up on the same street or neighborhood the name can relate to that. Or something that either directly or abstractly references the themes, sound, and message (assuming there is one) in the music. I suggest having every member brainstorm for a week or so then all get together and discuss the results.

Since you want a name suggestion here's mine: Not Another Indie Band, Just Kidding, We're Another Indie Band

Most Helpful Girl

• The Ride. Window Soul. Painted Rain. The Sun Wheels. Six Trick Pony. Free Beer. Chasm Surf.

What Guys Said 7

• mystic fibrosis
    hitler birthday suit
    hair pie surprise
    raging grannies or raging trannies
    beating the bloated corpse of ______ (insert dead rock icon)

• "Too Many Snickers"
    (Currently eating a snickers bar)
    Um, "Eat The Snickers".

• Back in high school a friend came up with the name "Unruly Red Frosting"

• Undersquid

It's like being an underdog, but alternative.

• Nights Plutonian Shore. It's a edgar allan poe revrence so if you guys go more the depressing indi like death cab then it could work

• The Whispering Eye

• Let the nukes fly

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know, maybe Scarlet Wings, Midnight Love, or Celestial Flame. These probably are that great, but they're something!

• The yellow Cellos, Abandon Ship, Attack of the savages, Music Cram, Summertime Crankers, or... Realise the kraken