Walking Dead fans: What the F*%& just happened? (SPOILER ALERT!)?

SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS WEEK'S EPISODE!!!

DO NOT PASS GO! DO NOT COLLECT $200! RUN AWAY OR YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED!

Now, oh my God! Not Glenn!!! I can't believe this!

Most Helpful Guy

• holllleeeyyyy crap. wow. what a crazy effin episode. the start of this season has just been so epic. this is the way the show is supposed to be. no one can be safe, end of story. i just wonder who's gonna meet lucille when a certain villian of the future shows up, probably at the start of next season i'm guessing.

• Im hoping that this isn't the end of Glenn. I refuse to believe it.

• i liked the recent episode but i hate that we have to wait another week for the cliffhanger >:(

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw the episode today and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I haven't seen such a good episode is soo long but WTF? Seriously? Glenn? no way! I refuse to believe it -.- ... but that was a really good episode! Lately it was kinda slow and repetitive, but this, damn! I really liked the last one, it was crazy.

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 9

• Why they do things like that? Glenn was my precious and they took him away from me. Alas, he shall be avenged! :'(

• Have you seen online where people are saying that Glen isn't really dead, that the other guy fell on top of him and that's who the zombies are eating? Not sure if it's true or not lol but there's still hope for you.

I really didn't like Glen much to be honest, I only like a few people in The Walking Dead but i'm in shock that they killed him and especially that way. After all of the bad ass stuff Glen has did, he dies because of that little weasel he helped saved? Such a cheap way to go.

I think the show is just focusing so much on how saving people and giving them second chances can't be done anymore. The same they did with Alexandria but damn we get the point already lol

Also I thought that Negan is supposed to kill Glen, i'm so looking forward to Negan, I was hoping he was coming this season, apparently he does some really brutal things to Rick's group.

• Yeah I didn't read the comics so I don't know who that is.

• He messes their group up pretty bad and kills Glen i think, so why would they take that huge plot out of the show? kind of weird lol

• Well from what I've heard, they haven't been keeping up with the comics much lately.

• I refuse to believe it. There's still hope! http://www.recordingreviews.com/glenn-death/

• WHAT. NO. NO NO NO. ANYONE BUT GLENN.

I don't know why I care so much. I gave up watching like... almost two years ago. But still! DX

• I stopped after season 2 I believe. But R. I. P. Glenn you precious man baby, you were too pure for the zombie apocalypse.

• I was in complete shock. Is Rick the next to go? I guess we will have to wait and see.

• I haven't actually seen the show, but I just wanted to comment on your "Details" section of this question. I'm dying. xD

• Lol I just wanted to give them a chance to get out if they haven't seen it!

• Lol beating the kiddies huh?

• Just a bit. 😇

• I'm not really a fan but my mom is a huge fan. She just watched the episode today and was yelling "NOOOOO!" when he died.

• I saw an article about them predicting it and I was like HELL NO!!! 😭