What do you think of the final 'Star Wars' trailer?

I really like how much they feature my favorite character in it. I hope he has a huge part.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You've seen one Airstream... you've seen em' all!
    When will they go back to Holiday Ramblers?
    They're distinctive and well built! They hold-up well to those infantile temper tantrums. You know? By certain spoiled-baby stars that just didn't have a good scene-shoot today... whah, whah!
    Christ. Gimme a break.
    Anyway, you know how light weight the 'streams are. Charlie could trash one before they got Miley off the hitch of the tow vehicle... to take it away!
    Thing is... it'd still need to be Lubed before hitching-up!
    How can she possibly be that dry? Ewwww. Yeast! Never mind.

• Salutations, Honored RomanEmper! To accommodate an efficient transfer of definitive information, a numeric index protocol, to facilitate the identification of your specific choice, has been extensively researched, collated, developed and thus, implemented to the highest standards we could possibly Bullshit.
      Revered RomanEmperor, if you choose to respond, please include your choice's numeric value that closest aligns with your paradigm. May your Slaves Reign Victorious in our next Games of Tribute~Hail Ceaser~1derweye

1-Is that "... huhh?"
      2-Or "... huhh !"
      3-Or "... huhh the relevance of your contribution to my query regarding the final Star Wars trailer, evades my considerable intelligence. I would not presume to advance an interpretation that may be inaccurate in representing your submission. It's intriguing nature does illicit my curiosity in seeking a more comprehensible decryption of your obviously secure code/speak. I anticipate your clarification 1derweye~RomanEmperor"

• I just hope it makes sense and doesn't have plot holes in it.

• I know, right?
      JJ's been droppin' the ball on that, just a tad.
      Hope the word has made it through the layers & layers of his 'posse's.
      We're smarter than we've been treated.
      Phreaking outrageous effects still don't quite fill the vacancy in exiting the theater feeling like a more diminished intelligence was the target demographic.
      MTFBWY cool'

• Lol that is so true and you make good points. True special effects doesn't cover up the story line or plot. Fans will know the difference especially the hardcore fans. I seen all of the star war films even played most of the video games. So im hoping for the best for this film with fingers crossed that it at least makes sense.