Just finished a new painting. Thoughts? Comments?

Just finished a new painting. Thoughts ? Comments ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it but... the moon needs to be bigger! I think it draws the eye to it but it's too small, it makes you focus on that very small spot.

What Guys Said 11

• It totally makes me think of Star Trek IV with the whales in space… is that not what you are going for?

• Hahahahhaha actually night time water landscape with northern lights is what I was thinking of but
      Good imagination ;)

• Its ok if you would have made a day time thing I would have liked it a lot mnore

• Damn I'm jealous

• That's neat man, I wish I could paint like that.

• Niceeeeeee. Good.

• It's nice. Are those waves below? It's like beach in a galaxy.

• nice, keep it onĀ”

• wooo... it looks really cool... the way you have made use of the bold colors is amazing

• Maybe a centrepiece like a small bonfire or two miniature silhouette figures holding hands. Looks nice.

• Fairly decent.

• it's amazing. can you make me a favor and tag ELISSADIDO on this please?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1744585-is-this-message-messed-up-or-is-it-messed-up

• you really won't let go won't you?

• @Whoooooooooo thats very true whoever this person is, they need to troll harder. and whoever that person may be is equally an asshole

• i dont think it was a joke because you had to clarify that it was a joke and i don't think anybody is laughing.

What Girls Said 13

• wow i like that! good job! :)

• Omg that's amazing! Love it. <3

• nice painting

• I like it, only those things on the side are not very clear. What are they? It seems you were painting something realistische.

• Um well there are clouds on the side maybe that's what your looking at? I didn't want to define them too much cause they are actually made of wrapping tissue paper so the texture is vastly different in person

• love it! looks serene

• We have a lot of artists on this site apparentlym first that girl who can sing now a painter ^^
    Fresh change on the usual questions.
    I like it very fantasy sci-fi style.

• It is quite lovely

• i love it the blue really gives a feeling of tranquility and calmness

• You did a good job

• Wow that's amazing!!! :) :) :)

• Great job! I want to be as good as you one day! I am also an inspiring artist.

• Looks great! Well done!

• Kinda boring, ain't it?

• If it actually was you wouldn't comment anonymously... Lol :p

• Still trying to find a connection between me being an anon and your paiting being horrible.