So im a classic rock and metal guy but I have to say the weeknd isn't half bad. Anyone else not into mainstream music with an exception or two?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Good music is good music

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a classic rock and metal guy as well, new music doesn't do much to impress me from what I hear of it. I kind of like MGMT though, a friend turned me on to that. It's tough to know for sure though, because I honestly don't listen to enough new music to know if there's anything good out there. It'll be hard to beat the music that came out of the 60's-90's...

• The doors from the 60s if you haven't listened to them do it

• Already listened tobjust about all pink floyd. And don't shoot me for this but I've never been a big the the who fan

• Haha no problem, The Who isn't that high on my list either. Floyd on the other hand, they're #1 for me. :-)

What Girls Said 1

• I like all kinds of music... but I gravitate towards rock, metal, alternative and punk...
    I hate the weekend - terrible... I don't get the hype at all. o. O

What Guys Said 3

• Nah, I'm a rock and metal guy and The Weeknd is still boring as shit to me.
    I was able to stand Taylor Swift until she sold out.
    And of course, I liked early Fall Out Boy, until they too sold out.

I never listen to the radio so I barely hear what's popular these days...

• With that shit haircut?

https://i.imgflip.com/tanxk.jpg

• Man! if your weekend starts on Wednesdays, where on earth do you live?