Super girl is coming in this fall, Would you watch it?

Super girl is playing on the CBS every Monday now, Would you watch it? I've watched first episode, It really good.

Melissa Benoist as super girl
Super girl is coming in this fall,Would you watch it?

Melissa Benoist

A new female hero will rise´╝îActually supergirl kind of a feminist representative !

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. i was thinking that i might watch it
    sounds interesting enough and i dont know where they are going with it. which just makes it that much more awesome! :D

• I think you will like it, It's quite good, The world needs super girl !

• Thank you for MHO ^^

I have yet to watch this week's episode! :D

No spoilers pls lol

• I watched the second episode tongiht, I'll check it out ! and you're welcome !

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yes I love all these superhero shows. Arrow is my favourite

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah sure I think I will watch it :)

It should be interesting :D

• Thank you be for the first girl to answer my qeustion, You're another super girl, I think most blonde girls can be the supergirl lol. It quite good

• No not really!

• I saw the promos it looks cheesy and like a chick flick. If this is a superhero tv show, love should not be at the center of it. But if it has good reviews I may watch it.

• I think love just a part of it, Super hero also needs love, You can trust supergirl

• Then I hope they do a good job with it because so many people care more about a girls love life in a movie or TV show when the girl is a total badass. Like the Hunger Games people care more about team peeta or team gale than paying attention to the fact that Katniss is trying to survive in a totalitarian government and has found herself the symbol of a rebellion.

• No not really I think they are going to butcher the story, I mean they already casted someone who looks nothing like the original but I can't say really because I haven't watched it

• I dont think. so

• It's kind of boring that they are producing supergirl when they are other great super heroes shows around.

• It looks corny as fuck, but imma watch it anyway...

• No it looks horrible and she seems like a terrible actress for that role

• No. I saw the first episode. Was not impressed.

• Keep watching then !

• Awwww, I am a big fan of Gotham, I've watched First and second seasons episode 07, Who do you like in the Gotham? Supergirl just a beginning, You know all the girls need some romance, Even in the superhero

• Probably nygma. I really like their interpretation of his descent into madness. But I've always liked the riddler, even Jim careys version.
      Super girl is one of those shows that I know will never grow on me.

• cute but no cbs in japan

• I might depends on what else is on that night instead

• Yes, I saw the premiere last week, and the new (2nd episode) last night.

• no, they need to stop making crap like this

• Why do you think this is a crap?

• still they need to stop reusing the same stories, it is boring

• I watch it for Melissa, same stories different actress?

What Guys Said 11

• I don't think so, I have way too many shows I'm watching, can't add another one to my list.
    If it gets good reviews I may watch it in summer.

• Opps, Supergirl will be sad, Because you abandon her

• Same here watched first show it sucks, she saves plane and gets attacked

• It will fail I seen first show, supergirl should be powerful but do stupid mistakes, being supergirl should not Make her more sentimental emotional! And the girl activities show be enhanced, there should be less fight, then if might work..

• I wish you're not right !

• - Being supergirl should make her more sentimental, emotional - edit it.
      And I hope I am wrong! Cause they worked hard on it and I actually didn't like it, but then I don't like superman either so I will say, it may work.

• Ugh this makes me cringe.

• Honestly I saw episode one and it felt like a chick flick superhero show. It didn't appeal to me.

• Maybe, maybe not. I saw the first episode.
    I mean why isn't on the CW, a channel owned by WB, who owns DC?
    There is no likelyhood of a crossover with Arrow or Flash.

• I'd give the show a try... trying to rebuild my TV show roster. :-D

• Oh yeah, If you need help, Just open your windows and call the super girl out loud

• I still haven't watched her sex tape...

• Yep, I will watch it, it looks interesting

• A lesson in direction for the supergirl:Supergirl reminds of a cheerleader superslut than a supergirl when you have a needle like person trying to impersonate the man of steel who blocks the screen with his "s" sign along with trumpets thundering in the background kids are more likely to or mistake her for a superslut or a porn parody because her costume looks improvised version uniform for a wannabe cheerleader. YOU can't REPLACE THE MAN OF WITH A WANNABE CHEERLEADER THAT'S HILARIOUS NOT HEROIC.

• I've watched the first episode, it wasn't bad but it was a bit childish for my taste. I prefer Arrow and Daredevil.

• lol, fuck no.

Superman is fucking stupid enough, but the feminist appeasing "me too" Supergirl is even dumber.

Way better things to do with my time, like post cat pics or masturbate.