What can you cook ?

I cooked the 2 dishes by my self parents left me for 3 days :/

That chicken isn't even microwave it was cold cooked,, didn't know way to do with it so I battery n fried it y everyone so mean ,, it's not that hard

Most Helpful Girl

• I can cook pretty much anything. Give me a recipe and I'll make it work somehow. I focus mostly on Mexican, Korean, Japanese, Indian, Italian, and Spanish dishes.

If you still need your parents to cook for you at the age of 30 or 22, whatever your age is, I'd suggest you pick up a cookbook and get to work right away. You'll have to make your own food at some point.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been cooking for myself like everyday for the past 2yrs and I still suck. I just cook whatever I feel like eating. I just need carbs and protein and I'm gtg.

What Girls Said 17

• I can cook pasta!!!
    I know, I know... IMPRESSIVE

• Yep I can! I don't usually cook for myself because someone does for me, but whenever I go away with my guy I'm always wanting to cook for him x

• Wow I'm sorry for your loss lol that looks terrible.
    I never thought I'm a good cook but judging by that I'm definitely better than you 😅👍

• I don't know i can cook a few different things! pasta dishes, chicken parm, casseroles, tacos, chicken fajitas. i know the basics of cooking and im pretty good at it haha.

• I can cook a lot of things but its mainly pastas I cook

• Lol, that's really funny.

• What are thoooose? lol

• I can cook everything from craft dinner to soy sauce chicken

• Honey, I can pull off a five course meal if you ask me nicely.

• I can cook, but what the hell is that on your bread? o. o

• The first one looks like you've thrown up on two pieces of toast *cringe attack*

Right, well i can make pancakes, lasanga, and Shepard pies (which also looks like somebody threw up in but it tasted fine..)

• I took a shit on a shingle.. lol that's what that's called shit on a shingle..

• I can microwave pizza.. If the microwave has a pizza option.

• OMG you only had 2 dishes during the 3 days they left you? :O

• But you're 30?

• I can cook but I am far too lazy to do so.

• Ya I wasn't bragging I can't even cook I was just hungry n made something real quik,,

• Oh god, what is that supposed to be in the first picture? Whatever that is, it doesn't seem to be edible.
    Anyways, all I can cook is ramen.

• Eggs, chicken breast, French toast.

What Guys Said 9