Anyone know of available online free mp3 to download on android?

You know.. I need something for free songs and would be safe

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been downloading entire albums instead of individual songs for years. It's much more convenient. Plus you discover more music that way.

Use
    kat. cr
    or
    thepiratebay. se

Use uTorrent for the torrents.
    Oh and kat. cr is Kickass Torrents, but Chrome and Firefox try to block it now because everyone is against pirating music these days.

If you really must know a free mp3 website though, beemp3s. org always worked well for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're using a computer (I have an iPhone so it's probably not the same) I use YouTube-MP3. com (lowercase, too lazy to undo autocorrect) and that website takes any YouTube video and converts it into an MP3 format.

What Guys Said 6

• img.ifcdn.com/.../...f9526f5431665e5c1f078be_1.jpg
    ^ Lol takes me back
    My method: Google song and open links in new tab til I get the download

• Hah, I totally get it :)

• i download stuff off youtube. type in "ss" in front of "youtube. com/..." and you can download it onto the computer. then it's in the download section and then you put it on your android however you do it. it's kinda annoying and tedious if you have a lot of songs, but the quality is great.

• songily

downside is it DLs directly on your phone as "8768575. mp3" for example. Annoying af, you'd ahve to get in the directory and rename it manually.

• Soundcloud

• Music wizard

• Mp3skull. wtf

What Girls Said 0