Which logo you like mostly and why?

Which logo you like mostly and why?

• The first logo
  • The second logo
How can I improve the first logo? What's your recommendation?

Most Helpful Girl

• The second one looks like an old Italian pasta company logo.
    The first is more formal in my opinion.

• It reminds me of the Chick-fil-a logo xD

• Do you like the Wendy's Frosty?
      I don't eat chicken, but I will definitely try the curly fries. My younger sister actually works at Arby's.
      @AleDeEurope

• I haven't tried Wendy's frosty. Ask your sister to bring you some fries ahah

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly they're about equal. Both look a bit off. Both look like they would benefit from being stretched laterally--keep the vertical size but expand the horizontal. Would give a much cooler, more unusual appearance.

The "i" in both really stands out in a way which only makes sense in a Turkish-language environment. :) On the second, reorient the letters in Cenit so that they connect more smoothly and are more evenly spaced. Also decrease the space between the words.

Nice early mockups, keep it up. :)

What Girls Said 13

• The first looks more professional and the second looks more artistic and fun. I like them both depending on what you're going for!

• I am planning to do graphic art company. Practically It will only be me working alone, I am not sure If how far it might reach.

• first one suits a graphic arts studio more, given the nature of the font.

• First one for sure.

• I liked the first one, the font is easier to read at a glance and the smaller writing is in a darker colour, once again easier for people (I'm assuming customers) to read

• I like the first logo since the second has a old-fashioned feel to it and the first logo is modern, clean and simple. I like it. :)

• The second one. I love cursive so...

• I like the second one better.
    The first one is more professional, the second one is more fun.

• The first looks more professional, especially because the fonts go better together. More harmony.

• the first one is more modern than the second one, giving it a nice clean cut look, which is perfect for a graphic design studio. the second one is more old fashioned and homely, and would be better applied for a family diner.

• I like the second logo more. It looks fancier and a bit more interesting.

• The first one looks really proffessional and neat.
    Plus it seems more graphic while the second looks like your selling pizza

• The first one... spells ccenit
    Plus cursive is nice!

• I did an internship in graphic designing for the company who designed the Beats and worked on the Haagen Dazs logo. I like the 2nd one better and here's why. The first one instantly reminded me of the Comcast logo, which is not a good thing. You want the logo to be original. If you redid the first logo and made it more unique, I would choose the first one because the second one looks too old-timey for a Graphic Arts Studio logo. You want to be modern and unique.

• What type of fonts are mostly used these days?

What Guys Said 7

• As you're doing a Graphic Arts logo, I'd go for the second one. Art is supposed to be more expressive, not straight edges and boxes. The second logo gives off a friendlier vibe and overall would go better with an artistic background.

• The first as it is more simple. The second one looks more like calligraphy

• first one looks more professional type of company while the other looks like a fast-food type of font.

• Nowadays, the first one is more liked, but i like the second logo more, looks oldschool and i like that a lot, except for the words under it, maybe a different font or reposition it a bit, but already looks good in my opinion.

• The second one

• ... The second one is cliche, using by almost everyone. So, the first one.

• first logo is finesse

• The first looks more official and serious, the second looks more fun and playful. I think the first is probably better, but it depends what vibe you want it to give