5 hours in the tattoo chair tomorrow! Tattoos are awesome. Who loves tattoos?

Getting a Tim burton grave yard scene from sleepy hollow. Happy Halloween;)

Updates:
Lol I'm on my stomach right now getting it done

0|0
12|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I love tattoos!!! They r so addicting!!! Haha!!! Wherrbr u getting urs?

0|1
    0|0
  • Awesome
    I loooooove tattoos😊

0|1
    0|0
  • I like nice tattoos, I like my tattoo. I am planning on having another on the back of my neck but I just can't decide between two designs. I've been trying to choose for five years now, ha!

0|1
    0|0
    • Finding a good tattoo is difficult. Pinterest?

• No, I have two designs I've done myself. I want something original.

• Actually, that's not quite true - one is the star of Thelema but I've drawn it myself and made my own design

• I like them... but only if they have a deeper meaning to the person who has them...

You can usually tell from the tattoo if it's just for show.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like Art;) mines for show. I do have one special one though. I have a music note on my shoulder that I did last minute with this girl who was the closest thing I had to love. But then I left the country. Pity. But great reminder.

• I can't wait to fake an ID to get one

0|1
    0|0
    • I have this small one on my back that I need amending. It was because my mom said I couldn't have a tattoo do I faked a letter from my mom to the tattoo guy and he did it lol. Was my mom pissed.

• *so I faked a letter*

• HAHAHAHA lucky you. I can never fake letters especially signatures from my mom, she practically writes in calligraphy

• Me me me me meeee!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds awesome :)

0|0
    0|0
  • All tattoos are disgusting spoilers of a persons body. It doesn't matter where they are. By the time you're in your 50's and 60', they will look faded and distorted.

0|0
    0|0
    • Bwahahha, chick you talking to the wrong guy about looks. But that's your decision, I'm sure you will find a non-tattooed hottie.

• Thanks! I already have one hottie!

• I love them & have 3 myself!
    Where are you getting that graveyard lol?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person and what kind of tattoo they are getting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do tattoos - I do henna. And I do my own!

0|0
    0|0
    • Henna looks awesome but it's not permanent. Which is good I suppose when you want to mix it up all the time.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!