Netflix vs Hulu: Which one do you prefer more?

I prefer Netflix for the movies and certain television series that are exclusive to Netflix but I prefer Hulu for International TV shows (especially the ones that are from the UK).

Netflix vs Hulu: Which one do you prefer more?

• Netflix
    85% (46)83% (39)84% (85)Vote
  • Hulu
    15% (8)17% (8)16% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
23|19

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer internet piracy.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hulu is a complete waste of money. It would be better then Netflix IF it didn't have at least 4 commercial breaks in every episode, sometimes more. If I am already paying for the service I don't want any commercials. I haven't watched commercials in years. when I had cable I had a DVR. I would wait an extra 30 min to 1hr to start watching shows just to be able to skip them. Now I don't have cable and just download the shows. I just have to wait until the next day to see them but no big deal.
    netflix is nice when your looking for something different. but mostly my kids watch it.

0|0
    0|0
    • There an option to disable all commericals but unfortunately, you have to pay an extra $4 for the disabled commerical plans.

• that must be brand new. I just tried Hulu again a few months ago and didn't see that option.
      if I didn't download all my shows, that would still be a cheaper way to get them then cable. Since cable ran about $150 a month. I pay $62 a month and that is for internet and about 8 channels. it was cheaper to do that then just internet. and I can watch football. Plus I get reimbursed $55 a month from my company for internet because I work from home. So i offered to get netflix or hulu for my 3 boys. I get the 4 tv's a month and that runs 11.99. but there is never an issue with watching a show. They chose netflix

What Girls Said 22

• Netflix all the way. No ads. I used to watch Hulu sometimes but now since you have to pay to watch anything I'm sticking to Netflix.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hulu has waaayyyy too many advertisements. I do like it though plus I can watch stuff without having an account. Even though I use my boyfriend's Netflix, I prefer it because there's no ads which is nice. :]

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Hulu because it has a large show variety. Also, I find it doesn't jam my wifi as quickly or the extent that Netflix does.

Also, I get hulu free. So, I don't really care about ads. And I'm use to commercials anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix. There's always something on there I want to watch. To be fair though, I haven't actually checked out Hulu Plus yet (since Netflix has been good to me).

0|0
    0|0
  • NETFLIX...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have experience with either of them, but from what I've heard, I think I would prefer Netflix.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hulus got anime and shows off different networks but Netflix is for movies and complete seasons of stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never used Hulu so by default Netflix

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix. Hulu isn't in Canada so I've never used it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don't have Hulu. Sooooooooooo... I'm obligated to choose Netflix.

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix, simply because hulu doesn't work outside the US haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix is life 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix for bingewatching HULU for watching new episodes of whatever show I am into. I don't always have the channels that my shows air on and the times they come on can be an inconvenience

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't choose because I use neither of them. If I want to watch something I just use any free streaming website.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Netflix :)

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them because you have to pay for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hulu ever since they started offering commercial free viewing for paid members.

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix <3

0|0
    0|0
  • None actually because they are not available in my county. 💀

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix... and chill?

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix hands down!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to watch netflix and chill :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I watch my shit for free online. It's not on Netflix/Hulu anyway.

3|2
    0|0
  • I never even looked at their conditions and offer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Popcorn time. Torrents win xD

0|0
    0|0
  • piratebay...

1|0
    0|0
  • Hulu and Relax?
    or Netflix and Chill?

thats the real question...

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't waste my time with hulu. If I'm gonna pay a subscription, I expect not to be bombarded with ads.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I want to find something okay, I'll go to Hulu

If I want to find something good, I'll go to Netflix.

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix has real programs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix ftw but before I had it I was struggling with Crackle lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I literally use them both every day but I pick Netflix cause no commercials and it runs faster

0|0
    0|0
  • HATE Hulu I think Hulu has a lot of nerve charging a subscription AND having ads!

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix by a long shot.

Though I watch more youtube anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have either but from what I've seen through my friends, I'd say Netflix.

0|0
    0|0
  • netflix n chill

0|0
    0|0
  • You forgot amazon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm on a Netflix DVD plan, and I couldn't be happier. Until all the streaming content providers start getting their shit together, I'm not interested in any streaming plans. Right now, the only way to get all the content I want is to sign up for five different streaming channels, each costing ten to fifteen dollars a month.

www.quickmeme.com/.../...4facd03fe05b0be45b78f.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I have both. For pretty much the same reasons you stated. Netflix has a much better selection of movies and is great for binge watching. But I've found out Hulu is slightly better for catching up on recent seasons, international shoes, and film classics

0|0
    0|0