Netflix vs Hulu: Which one do you prefer more?

I prefer Netflix for the movies and certain television series that are exclusive to Netflix but I prefer Hulu for International TV shows (especially the ones that are from the UK).

• Netflix
  • Hulu

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer internet piracy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hulu is a complete waste of money. It would be better then Netflix IF it didn't have at least 4 commercial breaks in every episode, sometimes more. If I am already paying for the service I don't want any commercials. I haven't watched commercials in years. when I had cable I had a DVR. I would wait an extra 30 min to 1hr to start watching shows just to be able to skip them. Now I don't have cable and just download the shows. I just have to wait until the next day to see them but no big deal.
    netflix is nice when your looking for something different. but mostly my kids watch it.

• There an option to disable all commericals but unfortunately, you have to pay an extra $4 for the disabled commerical plans.

• that must be brand new. I just tried Hulu again a few months ago and didn't see that option.
      if I didn't download all my shows, that would still be a cheaper way to get them then cable. Since cable ran about $150 a month. I pay $62 a month and that is for internet and about 8 channels. it was cheaper to do that then just internet. and I can watch football. Plus I get reimbursed $55 a month from my company for internet because I work from home. So i offered to get netflix or hulu for my 3 boys. I get the 4 tv's a month and that runs 11.99. but there is never an issue with watching a show. They chose netflix

What Girls Said 22

• Netflix all the way. No ads. I used to watch Hulu sometimes but now since you have to pay to watch anything I'm sticking to Netflix.

• Hulu has waaayyyy too many advertisements. I do like it though plus I can watch stuff without having an account. Even though I use my boyfriend's Netflix, I prefer it because there's no ads which is nice. :]

• I prefer Hulu because it has a large show variety. Also, I find it doesn't jam my wifi as quickly or the extent that Netflix does.

Also, I get hulu free. So, I don't really care about ads. And I'm use to commercials anyway.

• Netflix. There's always something on there I want to watch. To be fair though, I haven't actually checked out Hulu Plus yet (since Netflix has been good to me).

• NETFLIX...

• I don't have experience with either of them, but from what I've heard, I think I would prefer Netflix.

• Hulus got anime and shows off different networks but Netflix is for movies and complete seasons of stuff.

• Never used Hulu so by default Netflix

• Netflix. Hulu isn't in Canada so I've never used it.

• Well, I don't have Hulu. Sooooooooooo... I'm obligated to choose Netflix.

• Netflix, simply because hulu doesn't work outside the US haha.

• Netflix is life 👍

• Netflix for bingewatching HULU for watching new episodes of whatever show I am into. I don't always have the channels that my shows air on and the times they come on can be an inconvenience

• I can't choose because I use neither of them. If I want to watch something I just use any free streaming website.

• I prefer Netflix :)

• None of them because you have to pay for them.

• Hulu ever since they started offering commercial free viewing for paid members.

• Netflix <3

• None actually because they are not available in my county. 💀

• Netflix... and chill?

• Netflix hands down!

• I prefer to watch netflix and chill :)

What Guys Said 18

• I watch my shit for free online. It's not on Netflix/Hulu anyway.

• I never even looked at their conditions and offer.

• Popcorn time. Torrents win xD

• piratebay...

• Hulu and Relax?
    or Netflix and Chill?

thats the real question...

• I don't waste my time with hulu. If I'm gonna pay a subscription, I expect not to be bombarded with ads.

• If I want to find something okay, I'll go to Hulu

If I want to find something good, I'll go to Netflix.

• Netflix has real programs.

• Netflix ftw but before I had it I was struggling with Crackle lol

• I literally use them both every day but I pick Netflix cause no commercials and it runs faster

• HATE Hulu I think Hulu has a lot of nerve charging a subscription AND having ads!

• Netflix by a long shot.

Though I watch more youtube anyways.

• Netflix for sure

• I don't have either but from what I've seen through my friends, I'd say Netflix.

• netflix n chill

• You forgot amazon.

• I'm on a Netflix DVD plan, and I couldn't be happier. Until all the streaming content providers start getting their shit together, I'm not interested in any streaming plans. Right now, the only way to get all the content I want is to sign up for five different streaming channels, each costing ten to fifteen dollars a month.

www.quickmeme.com/.../...4facd03fe05b0be45b78f.jpg

• I have both. For pretty much the same reasons you stated. Netflix has a much better selection of movies and is great for binge watching. But I've found out Hulu is slightly better for catching up on recent seasons, international shoes, and film classics