Are there any tv shows that you like or once liked that have jumped the shark?

Jump the shark refers to a show using far fetched events merely for the sake of novelty, indicating a decline in quality. Here's a few examples
http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/lists/jumping-the-shark-20141002

Most Helpful Girl

• House of Cards. I loved season 1, but what happened in the first episode of season 2 disappointed me. It wasn't clever, just a shocking and easy fix to a big problem the main character encountered. I thought he'd resolve it more intelligently. Instead, it felt like cheating; as if the writers didn't know how else to get out of the mess created so they chose an absurd path to make it work.

• yeah i'm getting close to an amazon card and after that i'm not sure about staying.

• Yeah, it's just not as interesting I think. I leave the account open though, so I can come back if I feel like it.

What Girls Said 5

• Does Jump the Shark refer to Johny out of Two Pints of lager and a packet of crisps?

• lol, i have no idea what that means o_O

• oh wow now that sounds good actually. the jump the shark origin has to do with an awful show from the 70's called happy days where 'the fonz' jumped over a shark on jet ski's. i wish he'd been eaten by a shark.

• I suspect Two Pints ripped it off from there, ha!

• None come to mind at the moment.
    I know there are a few I watch that other people would say have jumped the shark, but I don't think so, I still like them. I'm not hard to please.

• Dexter for sure. I just felt *****SPOILER ALERT********** Rita's murder was too much. It was just an insane place for the series to go, really shocking.

• Roseanne winning the lottery lol most of their fans were working class so that wasn't smart

• no not really!

What Guys Said 4

• just a little more on the "jump the shark" term. It actually came from a Happy Days episode in which the Fonze jumped a shark tank. It was cited as tipping point of that show from being quality to being camp... I only heard about this last year or so, thought it was interesting.

I think The Simpsons is a classic example of a show that jumped the shark a long time ago

• Used to like Supernatural until it "jumped the shark.)

• It is not really jump the shark moments but shows I once liked that engaging in a slow death and meander into pits of crap as it limps to an inglorious end often loyal viewers will switch off half way through last series,

• I used to like Game of Thrones. It has become too slow and boring with no end in sight.