Anybody enjoy slow dancing as much as I do?

I love to slow dance with my guy. It can put me in the mood. Anuybody else like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it is really nice - It usually to nice things through the closeness and the feelings that develop through the slow dance - It is like when you are subconsciously touching and caressing each other when sitting/cuddling together,

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a really bad dancer in general but I think slow dances are so romantic. There's something really serene about being embraced by you boyfriend it's less of a dance more of an intimate safe cuddle lol

• That is the fun. Being embraced by my boyfriend. It is similar to cuddling.

What Guys Said 2

• I love dancing! I love slow dancing too!!

• I love slow dancing. its easy for me and really good at it since i am a very romantic person

What Girls Said 3

• Yes but most men don't know how.

• You are correct. Why is that? I would think it would be an easier dance.

• People just don't do it anymore.

• its the only dance I know how to do. and I love it. makes me feel safe and loved being in my husbands arms. and maybe his hands a little lower.

• I kinda like it.