Are you going to trick and treat this Halloween?

• I do mostly tricking
  • I get treats
  • I'm a pumpkin head

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I did a little bit. A close friend of mine has said she'll give Halloween candy to anyone who actually makes an effort to dress up; So finally, this year, I took her up on that. I was on my way to a party; happened to be close to her house, so I texted her to let her know I was coming.

I was already in costume (Marty McFly Sr, dressed as Marty McFly, Jr from BTTF2), so I showed up; she said "I thought you were JOKING!" "You should know by now, I don't joke about candy."

But getting through her sub was a clusterpoop of frustration. Teens running out in front of cars (seriously? You're old enough to know not to just run across the street in all black (at night) by the time you're 12.) People parking literally in the middle of the street to drop off kids (instead of at one side of the road nearer to the houses). Parents and teens walking 5 across in the middle of the road instead of in groups at the side of the road. I don't think I'd ever go through that sub again.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes... I am going trick or treating!

• I want to.. 😢😭

• I bet you get a lot of eid treats instead 😉

• Yeah but I want Halloween treats too.. 😞

• No. I'm watching football.

• I just make treats to give out!

• In other words you are an old witch lol

• Is little Johnny one of them?

• Hahaha. No. Sorry. Did you lose one while trick or treating? Lol

• No, my mom doesn't want me to beg strangers for candy... lol

• Sadly I won't be doing anything for Halloween but what I normally do everyday. :(

• too grown up haa

• Last time I tried to dress up for anything was at a friends bday part in April. It was a costume party. I went as a martial artist. :D So I took this chinese dress I had and sweat pants that matched in color. It actually turned out pretty good and I put my hair up in a french braid, lol.

• nice I can imagine it

• I'm not gonna stop until I'm 18 :)

• I have never really enjoyed Halloween. Too cold here.

What Guys Said 5

• Hungarians don't celebrate Halloween.

Yeah I know it is disappointing

• I wish I could.

• I don't have a mask just a costume but what kind of face paint should I wear?

• Drunk wasn't an option?

• Nope, no such thing as Halloween here. I'd forgotten about it until now when I saw the Halloween theme