What are some actual scary movies?

I don't care if it's an old movie, I just want to be scared.

Most Helpful Guy

• Alien
    Aliens

• They were amazing, I'd watch it again.

• Tom Cruise movie in June 2014. Excellent reviews, but not a big hit probably because of the marketing. The aliens are scary though - as scary as those in Aliens.
      http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ug1at

Oblivion was also a bit scary. (Tom Cruise, 2013). In that movie, the beeping robotic drones are scary the way they soulessly look at you and could kill you at any instant. Like R2D2 - the homocidal maniac.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEby9OkePpg

• This looks too cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• Original poltergeist, the ring scares the crap out of me, me jones was creepy, the babadook was creepy to me; lots of lingering shots of the creature which always freaks me out in horror movies
    And it's not for everyone, but I love movies like paranormal activity and blaire witch. It's so minimalist and the hand held cam works for me lol
    Cloverfield is kind of scary, like a good old fashioned monster movie.
    I was freaked out by the original silent phantom of the opera. "Begotten" is a short film you could find on YouTube, VERY creepy images but kind of hard to follow and slow moving.
    "Lights out" is a short horror film (like 2 minutes) that is GENUINELY FRIGHTENING and it's not a jump scare.

• I heard about the babadook, definetly want to see that. I saw the ring, long time ago, definetly creepy. Thank you :)

What Guys Said 5

• Girl after my own heart. Which ones do you like?

Found this one on YouTube a few years ago. its not bad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qAvaKlkJis

• Aw, my internet is too slow for the video to load (getting faster internet tomorrow, yay!)

I really like The Conjuring, oh my god. And also the twilight zone (not a movie but still very good show). There was one episode about a puppet that makes its owner go crazy.

• Still sounds pretty pedo to me. When did vampires go from being something to fear into something we want to fuck?

• Right? All thanks to Stephanie Meyer. :P

• I hear Alien is scary

I mean, I watched it, wasn't scared, but I'm usually not scared by stuff like that.

• Have you ever watched, "The Haunting"? It is an old classic horror movie that is more based on psychological horror, which is scarier in my opinion.

• Let the Right One In, The Silence of the Lambs, The Cabin in the Woods, It Follows, V/H/S, The Haunting in Connecticut... That's all I got :D.

• sexy biceps you got there but anyway...

The exorcist, psycho, the descent (1 or 2) , insidious, the conjuring, the grudge, the ring, the hump-your-mom

What Girls Said 1

• Saw series and cube and iron doors!

• I saw the saw series. Bloody. There is a video game similar to those type of movies called Until Dawn. You should watch a playtrhough of that if you got time :)

• Yeah I know but my brother hog the xbox! lol