Any scary games on PC?

Does anyone know any scary games on PC? $ or Free. Anyone know? :P

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Right now I am enjoying Zombi which is fairly scary, because the zombies are lethal if you let them get close to you, and it's blimmin' dark everywhere.

• i forgot what the game is called, but it's really scary. if i remember, you have to escape a building or house, but one of the things is that you have to manage fear. i really wish i can remember. also 5 nights at freddy's is always scary.

• i remember playing the original FEAR and being scared out of my pants. just turn the lights out and turn the volume up.

• I can't play scary games in the dark alone I have to have someone with me! T^T

• that's why i never finished FEAR T_T

• There are no games that are scary.

• Amnesia
    SCP 173
    Five Nights at Freddies
    Outlast
    Soma

• Amnesia the Dark Descent and SOMA... Play em, but keep an extra pair of pants ready XD.

• Resident Evil 4, but its best on wii

What Girls Said 3

• FNAF 1-4, slenderman, spooky's house of jumpscares, amnesia and soma are all the ones I can think of right now.

• Oh! If you want rpg horror games I recommend Ib, Misao, mad father, the witches house... If you look up vgperson on google you'll find a list on the website.

• Thanks! amnesia is scary! =o

• You're welcome! Happy playing! :)

• Silent Hill the new one is good

• Alice Madness Returns It's a really dark version of Alice In Wonderland