Can you suggest any good music?

Can any of you suggest good music that isn't rap or dubstep?
Currently I am listening to Of Monsters and Men, Gavin Degraw, Taylor Swift, The Script, Adele, X Ambassadors. I was hoping to find some more music, any suggestions?

I also like Owl City, Birdy
Avicii, Troye Sivan, The Weekend

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• From what you say you listen to, I recommend Imagine Dragons. If you happen to like a Alternative/Metal sound I recommend Three Days Grace (I recommend putting on the whole album of Transit of Venus and letting it play), 3 Doors Down, or Cage the Elephant. If you're feeling in a punk-rock mood try Rise Against. If you're feeling like a bit of a more techno sound try Ghost Town. And Twenty-One Pilots and Panic! at the Disco are never a bad choice since they have such a diverse range of styles. Hope this was helpful

• Capital Cities

• Celine Dion - "I surrender"

• I have so many suggestions, I don't know where to start. Are you wanting modern music? Maybe something a bit older? Popular? Alternative? hahaha

• Check out postal service if you like death cab for cutie

• If you are in to classical.. try Claire De Lune.. it's so good :D.

What Girls Said 4

• Check out Say Lou Lou, Ben Howard, STRFKR, Florence and the machine, Foxes, Phoenix, Wild Nothing and Grouplove <3

• Ed Sheeran?

• What type of music are you into?

• Band of horses and The doors