What's your all time favourite movie?

What's your all time favourite movie and why?

mine would have to be she's all that! And simply because it's such a great feel good movie. I've watched it plenty of times and still not sick of it!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• suna.joop.in/.../TheRoadHome.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0235060/

I saw this film’s poster in 2000-01 as a kid. When I was searching for movies a few years ago it caught my attention and I downloaded it without reading anything about it. But when I got information on this movie, it sounded like a boring artsy movie. Finally I thought about giving it a try so I could delete it from disk and make space for other movies so I watched this movie and I was completely wrong! This movie is an absolute masterpiece. I thought it’d be hard to pass the time but I didn't realize when time passed away!!

Story is very simple but endearing, moving and very romantic! Without too many unnecessary romance scenes this movie is classic romance! Well balanced with sad and joyful scenes but mostly it’s a movie that will make you smile. With the least amount of dialogues it felt very calm. Visuals were stunning and music was tranquil! Overall background was serene and only natural sounds were present but when the music played…it was just beautiful!
    Another reason why I love this movie was the village setup and tradition of ‘The Way Home’. This movie reminded me of days of my life in village, whole setup was quite similar to the village in which I lived. Also the tradition of ‘The Way Home’ is exactly the same in my country; I was moved during those scenes.

Main attraction of the movie is Zhang Ziyi, brilliant in her debut movie. She’s not our usual sexy goddess and kick ass Zhang Ziyi but instead she played a very innocent, sweet, charming girl with pigtails! When she ran, when she smiled and when she spoke…everything made me smile!

…and at the end I was crying…

Very simple, endearing, romantic, moving film with gorgeous Asian beauty - Love it <3

• It's a Wonderful Life with Jimmy Stewart. Man that movie brings me the feels.

• No, you can't make me choose!

• A Bronx Tale. I grew up in an Italian town and can relate to the atmosphere of the movie. I also love the fact that even though one of the main characters is a mob boss, it's more of a drama about family values than of the mob life. Plus, it's the only mob movie I know of where Robert DeNiro is in it but not as a mobster, lol.

• Can't believe none of the boys had this one.
    " The Godfather "
    And for an Aussie movie " Animal Kingdom "
    @ConsultantIsBack , you should check that one out !

• A clockwork Orange it makes you feel uneasy and it makes you think. It is a true worknof art

• Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

• Blackhawk down, maybe Braveheart, maybe American sniper.

• Star Wars saga!

• The Departed...

• Rocky

,,,,,,,,,,,

• rocky... its a love story really

• I would say 3 idiots is my fav

• Raiders of the lost ark

• Jaws - you can't beat the classics.

What Girls Said 11

• probably legally blonde haha I think it's a great feel good movie and I can relate to Elle in some ways so it's encouraging especially if im feeling down about myself :p

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show is probably the only movie I could watch constantly and not get bored of, so I'll go with that :)

• The Pursuit of Happyness is my all time favorite movie. It's just really inspiring.

• OMG it is definitely 50 First Dates!! It's so funny and SO adorable❤❤❤

• Free Willy it's just a classic and I used to watch it literally everyday after I got home from school. But Underworld is pretty amazing and so is The Nightmare Before Christmas.

But I think Furious 7 is my favorite.
    RIP Paul

• The Sandlot. Classic.

I think there are others as well but that's the one that comes to mind.

• L♡DK and thomasina

• Ooh i like that one! I'd have to say my favorite movie is gone with the wind. There are some gorgeous scenes in it. Also, its long enough that no matter how many times you watch it you notice something new.

• The godfather

• "A Cinderella Story" because it's just so romantic and cliche, it's everything my life isn't.

• Interstellar. It's goood.