And are you enjoying it?

I'm reading to Promise of Blood by Brian McClellan and it's 4/5 right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm reading a few things, as I normally have a couple of books on the go:

Something Wicked This Way Comes - Ray Bradbury 4/5
    The Golden Compass - Philip Pullman (re-reading... again!) 5/5 for the trilogy
    The Lion & The Unicorn - George Orwell 5/5, it isn't a novel so can't judge a story but it is very very interesting.
    and I'm about to try and start on some Iain M Banks sci-fi.

• :D Upvoted for Golden Compass. I've reread the trilogy so many times. Lyra is one of my all-time favorite characters ever.

• Wasp Factory sounds... really really creepy. I don't like it :( I know it's kind of silly when I'm perfectly fine with Winston Smith getting tortured, but I'm weird like that.

I'll probably give Fahrenheit a shot though.

• Wasp Factory is creepy :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Dance with Dragons (Game of Thrones #5)... and I'm loving it! Of course it's totally a love/hate series but I'm already dreading finishing it because I have no more until he finishes writing... if he finishes 😵

• Right now, I'm reading "History of Slavery" by Christian Delacampagne. I really like this book, I learned a lot of things that never crossed my mind. It's a book I recommend.

• Currently reading Philoctetes by Sophocles :) It's pretty good.

• Jane Eyre and Macbeth.

• Jane Eyre is so good, as is Macbeth, but Jane Eyre I enjoyed.

Are you reading them for school because those two were the exact two I had to study.

• Macbeth yes, Jane Eyre no

• I'm currently reading Greed, Lust & Gender by Nancy Folbre. I like it :)

• Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell.
    It's awesomesauce.

• Last actual book I read was Dork Diaries #6 but I wanna buy "After".

What Guys Said 2

• Just started on Dune. I'm about 50 pages in and it's already one of the hardest things to read I've come across.

• i'm in the middle of a book about the kinks, one of the most overlooked bands to ever exist.