Do you remember the 5th of November?

Remember, remember! The fifth of November, The Gunpowder treason and plot; I know of no reason Why the Gunpowder treason Should ever be forgot!

Yes I know today is novbember the 6th. I had completely forgot to do this early yesterday. So when I wanted to post it yesterday I had already asked 5 questions within a 24/7 period. So just read this as if it's the 5th :P :D I know I dun goofed :P Still going to ask it. :D

• LOVE that movie
  • yes I do remember
  • you dun goofed :P
  • I don't care
This question isn't about what actually happened on this day in history. It's just about the movie. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• We have a party every year and invite some Brits who live around here. We're Catholics but like to show we are good sports.

This year was roast leg of lamb and vegetables grilled in goose fat followed by a sticky treacle toffee pudding washed down with many glasses of cider. Then on to a bonfire in the garden and some sparklers for the kids. Nothing quite like starting a massive fire while drunk and podged, I can see why the English enjoy it so much.

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember it as the day where we all think we understand anarchism because we watched a cool movie :P

What Guys Said 9

• The funny thing. I never saw this until a cpl months ago. Told a cpl buddies about it. They said they saw it years ago. Gee I felt dumb.

Great movie.
    One of my other favs was on tv today
    Behind enimey lines.
    Haha. Sorry for ^^ 4 that

• I love that movie

• Well if you believe that re-establishing the Catholic control of England then sure. But I disagree with it so no.

• Just as a matter of interest do you have both Halloween and Bonfire night, if so which is most popular?

• We have both and easily bonfire, no one in England cares much about Halloween but on bonfire night there are huge fireworks displays in pretty much all cities and towns

• Thanks for that @RedAmulet

• Bonfire night!!! It's so much cooler :)

• One of my all time favourite films.

• don't care but need the XP 👍

• I don't think to know this matter 😊

• I never thought I'd see the day when Guy Fawkes face became popular when I grew up everyone burnt his effigy on massive bonfires with a fireworks display to cap proceedings.

• I remember it like it was yesterday

What Girls Said 4

• Great movie! Yes, I remembered the day yesterday. ;)

• Yeah. I remember it.

That movie isn't that good.

• Terrible movie, I don't get why so many people like such a poorly written and acted film.

But yes I do remember the 5th, it's hard to forget when the whole county is exploding into the sky :)

• Absolutely no clue lol I'm lost.