Name some singers that you believe are overrated?

Apart from the obvious ones like Justin Bieber.
For me it's Adele, she has a nice voice but not breathtakingly nice... I don't think that her songs are very vocally challenging...

1|0
15|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Adele is really overrated, also Beyonce, her music really sucks balls, and Taylor Swift is just lame

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Any number of artists who have made it big through good marketing and media manipulation

3|2
    0|0
  • 98% of pop-singers.

4|1
    0|0
  • Any one you have heard of.
    Not a hipster thing... just in general. It's so sad that record labels keep a tight grip on what is allowed to succeed while really good artists are sat on... and its sad how fadism always exagerates the skills involved. Most famous singers for instance are good, not revolutionary. But the fans blab on about every pop-starlet as though she is the greatest thing to happen to music.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people from the pop world are over rated and actually fake. Using efdecta to hange their voice and make it better. Using a backinh track on stage so they can dance at the same time. The worst is when one of the more unknown singers like Jack Johnson, or a great band like the Red Hot Chili Peppers becomes so huge that they get radio play on the crap radio channels. Then you go to one of their concerts and you can see that most of the people there only know the radio songs

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol i just came here to make fun of justin bieber :)

meghan trainor as well

1|0
    0|0
  • Drake, Beyonce, Kanye West, J-Z, Lil-Wayne etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kanye West

1|1
    1|0
  • Taylor Swift, no contest.

0|0
    0|0
  • gonna put it out there.. jessie j... too much vocal gymnastics for me

1|0
    0|0
    • i agreeee... she was one of the first that came to mind lol

• @nymous1234 phew... thought i was the only one. nobodys perfect is the prime example

• The Spice Girls, AKA the worst thing to come out of england since the war of 1812

1|0
    0|0
  • Iggy Azalea

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree, except, you've REALLY gotta give Skyfall to her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Miles Cyrus and Arianna Grande

0|0
    0|0
  • Beyonce ( of course), Neyo, Drake, Miley Cyrus, The Weekend, Ariana Grande and like 80% of the pole smokers on the charts are overrated.

Take your pick lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Zayn Malik

0|0
    0|0
  • Beyonce for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Katy Perry.. Taylor Swift, Beyonce, most mainstream singers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Miley cyrus

0|0
    0|0
  • bruno mars, megan trainor and adele. bruno mars is an ok singer and his melodies are decent, but his lyrics are trash. adele is just complains about being dumped and fat. pagan trainor just get's credit for being "fat" (she's actually pretty skinny) and making songs that sound straight out of the 1950s and 60s as if it's something new.

also, the weeknd, fetty wap and the other fuckboy rappers/rnb singers... the weeknd just whines when he sings and he just complains about how he's fucked up from drugs and shit. the only reason rappers now are popular is because they're all trap beats. i swear to god, i'd blind fetty waps other eye if he tries singing another god damned note. half the time these people don't even say words anymore... and i thought lil' wayne was trash (he is, but at least he's clever).

0|0
    1|0
  • Kanye (Bat shit crazy) West,
    Beyonce Z,
    sMiley Virus
    Meghan (needs a) Trainor

0|0
    1|0
  • Beyonce. Her voice annoys me.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• 90% of singers in the charts.

2|2
    0|0
  • selena gomez!

1|0
    0|0
  • Most pop artists lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Miley Cyrus
    Ariana Grande
    Bieber
    Nikki Minaj
    Iggy Azalea
    Rita Ora
    Kanye West
    Etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the artists usually featured on top 40 including Taylor Swift, Adele, Ed Sheeran, Beyonce, JB, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I like Adele! 🙈

1|0
    0|0
  • The Swifty Swift. She's okay, not bad. But sososososososo overhyped.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aaliyah in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • taylor swift oh man, i can't stand her

1|0
    0|0
  • Beyonce. Demi lovato. 1D. 5sos. Umm most pop musicians actually

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez

1|0
    0|0
  • all bad can't stand it

0|0
    0|0
  • Ariana Grande!!! Like seriously overrated. No one cares about her and she should just go back licking donuts

0|0
    0|0
    • *she should just go back to licking donuts

• Oh and BeyoncĂ©, don't know how people worship her

• Taylor swift, miley cyrus, fifth harmony, katy perry, selena Gomez, becky g.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beyonce, Ellie Goulding, Justin timberlake, Justin bieber, Katy Perry

1|0
    0|0