Who is your favourite game of thrones character?

Tyrion Lannister for me

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a soft spot for the characters that everyone else seems to hate :P So my ultimate favourite character is probably Sansa Stark, and I also love Theon Greyjoy too. I loved Renly Baratheon and also Tommen Lannister is really cute <3

0|1
    0|0
    • u are weird ahaha, I hate sansa!!! Haha, please tell me u didn't like Joffrey xD

• Ahh, I love her. I think that she's just misunderstood, y'know? I mean, I think people kinda forget that she's a terrified 11 year old girl. And nah, I hate Joffrey seeing as he hurts Sansa :P

• True haha but still, she is useless😛haha arya is so much better xD
      Oh yeah, u would obviously hate joffrey😂 Stupid question lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Tyrion and Arya!

0|1
    0|0
  • Only in the second book right now but daenerys targaryen

0|1
    0|0
    • You are brave lol the books are fucking long

• Haha my boyfriend is really into them so I said I'd give them a try and they really are great. It's just taking me forever to get through them. :p Almost done the second book though.

• Jon snow :)

0|1
    0|0
  • my fav characters are dead😭 so... I dont really have one now, probably khaleesi, she is awesome

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yep, Tyrion is awesome. I would love to hang out with him. His (inevitable) death will be the only one to actually make me sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Danaerys Targaryen

0|1
    0|0
  • Same here for me - Tyrion

0|0
    0|0
  • Arya Stark and Daenerys Targaryen

0|0
    0|0
  • tyrion, forever and always

0|0
    0|0
  • Arya Stark. I get how people like Tyrion and I do myself, but I cheer for the underdog.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cersei, Tyrion and Arya.
    Cersei is unlikely choice and many would ask me why her? For her, family comes first. But then her dreams come too. So she juggles between the two. In the end, she'd do anything for her kids.

0|1
    0|0