Would you delete your social networks? Why?

So far I have deleted my Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. I now only have Snapchat & this. I'm really trying to stay away from my phone & be more productive. I have to say, it's been working. It's not easy but I know I can do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a few social media accounts but only use GaG and to be honest I don't miss them and when I feel GaG is taking too much of my time, I will take a step back and take a break to curb any addiction I may be developing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a good idea. I deleted my Facebook and didn't have one for over a year. (I recently remade one because I needed one for school lol) I have never had a Twitter, Instagram, or Tumblr because I don't have time for that lol

• I feel better, it seemed like it was taking over my life.

• I can relate, I felt the same about Facebook back then.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah I don't really use them for anything lol

• in my opinion social networks are quite addictive. It takes a great amount of time of our everyday life basically doing nothing productive. So that is it.

• No. I wouldn't go outside more.

• sometime I delete respondents... only because

What Girls Said 3

• I would if I didn't need it anymore. I don't use it just sometime to look at pictures.

• I wouldn't delete Facebook because I use that to keep track of things at work.

• No, I wouldn't. Instagram is like a routine for me and so is Twitter. I could do without Facebook but my friends will bury me alive.