What are some really good slice of life, romance animes?

I would like if anyone could recommend some NORMAL slice of life animes, that is more life relatable and not really supernatural or sci-fi, just normal life stuff. I watched Say 'I love you', Kimi ni todoke, Lovly complex, Ao haru ride, etc. I would be cool if it was similar to these and was as emotional as Ao Haru ride!!! thanks :D also if would be cool if u told me what is was kinda about

Most Helpful Guy

• Toradora - very normal, popular slice of life romcom worth watching if you haven't

School Days - crazy highschool sex and drama with a twist at the end

Denpa Onna to Seishun - Mostly normal, except a few characters believe themselves to be aliens, so not super normal

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Very normal setting, but is a harem a lot of sexual humor, school group for making friends

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm i wrote a mytake about it... how about Hanasakeru Seishounen?

• Thanks :D

• haha I will see it.

• :D it's funny because vic mignogna was in one episode and they kept on making fun of him in it

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• You should watch Kaichou wa Maid-sama! <3