What is the most unpopular thing that you like?

Do you like things that are not mainstream? Have you ever liked something that is underground and no one knows about it?

You can name music, movies, video games. Anything you want. Just make sure that it doesn't come from someone popular.

Example: If Lady Gaga has a rare unpopular and not often heart of album, it doesn't count because Lady Gaga herself is popular.

Anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Indie game developers like DrawManEater, Hyptosis and KillMonday. Nobody, I mean absolutely NOBODY that I know of has the slightest idea what I'm talking about. And multiple digital artists. Some enjoy moderate fame within the circles though.

Also, Yoon-Ha Lee's Conservation of Shadows, Richard Kadrey's Sandman Slim and Lysley Tenorio's Monstress are all on my to-read list.

By the way, would you consider the band La Dispute popular? 'shard for me to tell.

• I've never actually heard of any of these. That's really great :]

• Now you have. ;) Do check out the developers and writers above if you like fantasy, horror or sci-fi.

(That said, I'm really sad nobody here knows La Dispute! 😂 It's not everyday you see an act that marries spoken word performances with progressive rock after all.)

Thanks for the mho! ^_^

• @Calex I have NO idea what's going on, but all of a sudden I can't answer any messages on GAG. Something to do with my low Xper.

I do play RPGs at times. What's your username on Newgrounds? I'll go check it out when I have the time.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know I like four year strong but its not like they are amazing! I just like there name.

• Does Marina and the Diamonds count?

• Hannah Montana Jkjk

• I watch korean dramas with English subs...

• Unpopular ones in South Korea?

• No. Just random ones but every time I mention that I am into south korean dramas I get weird looks from people :D

What Guys Said 3

• City Hunter, the korean drama, is probably my favorite show of all time

I had a korean girlfriend for a time and she was totoally into K-dramas like baek dong su and that show - 2 of easily my favorite shows I've ever seen

yet none of my friends even know what im saying when I ask if theyve seen them lol.

They're both amazing shows, up there with the game of thrones, walking dead, house of cards in my opinion.

• listening to music nobody here would listen to

• classical music

• It depends. Plenty of classical music is very popular and legendary

• no it doesn't depend.

classical music is not popular. whens the last time uve seen it crack the billboard top 100?