Has anyone tried skydiving?

I want to know the cost
Like checking if you have any heart condition etc..
Please do share your experience as well ^^

0|0
1|13

Most Helpful Guy

• i haven't tried it yet.
    i did paragliding before but not skydiving.
    there are special offers from travel agencies for skydiving in Dubai.

1|0
    0|0
    • Alright txx^^
      Where did you do it in harissa?
      Or arez?
      Paragliding is parapente?

• Show All
    • thanks for MHO

• Anyime:)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I skydived in Texas about 6 or 7 years ago - It wasn't that bad price wise I have a feeling it was 120 dollars - No tests you just sign a disclaimer, my friend's 70 year old mother was allowed do it.
    It was an awesome expierence - The worst part is the waiting - Maybe 2 hours while equipment checks are done - 20 minutes from take off to correct height - They open the door, your heart is going about 300 beats a minute,
    I was attached to an expierenced skydiver out you go from 14,000 to 8,000 feet in a one minute freefall, incredible. The parachute opens and you float down, good fun but for me it was all about the freefall.
    They also had a guy jump with you to video you - I defy anybody to look pretty in a close up while skydiving.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahha I look like a crasy person :p
      Thank you for the info ^^

• Queenstown NZ, about $300-320 NZ dollars (can't remember the exact price... I can't think of a more beautiful place to do it at).
    It's so much fun and it really depends what type of person you are. I found it really relaxing when we jumped out. The most nerve-racking part is when you're crawling to the door and then when you're sitting on the edge of the plane the moment you're about to jump. I want to get a skydiving licence after that. Also, no, there were no tests to pass.

1|0
    0|0
    • I can only imagine! I am actually terrified of heights t o be honest but I just want to get it over with you know?
      Plus I am planning on trying parapente this Christmas hopefully skydiving would be next year ^^
      How do you get a skydiving licence?

• You need to go to a skydiving school and it's pretty pricey costing 3k-5k I think. Then you can do solo jumps and just pay for the airplane taxi to jump. I'm not afraid of heights at all so I have no idea how it would be with you, I'm an adrenaline junkie so I really didn't get nervous until like 10sec before the jump, my two other friends that I went with were noticeably nervous and one of them who was afraid of heights had gone pale on our way to the jumpsite (she did it though! What a trooper!). It's a worthwhile experience and it happens so fast.

• Alright! Thank you so much ^^

• Not yet, but I will next spring, after the winter!! I can't wait, even though I'm scared of heights sometimes haha I just have to do it you know? :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I haven't. I don't wish to either. There is too much of risk in that.

1|0
    0|0
  • It happens all the time when I start dreaming

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha not a chance in hell. LOL

I'm not a fan of heights. Good luck, though! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I once went to jail for skydiving!

1|0
    0|0
  • Urgh no I'm afraid of heights and hate flying so that's not on top of my to-do list :p

2|0
    0|0
    • I am terrified of heights too 😛
      But I still want to do it, you d feel liberated ^^

• Yeah very liberated after I've died of an heart attack 😂

• Hahaha😂

• Special Forces Paratrooper. Done it many times with a weight of 30+ kg on me.

1|1
    0|0
  • No but I want to!

1|0
    0|0
  • Friend of mine tried it once.
    Never saw him again.

1|0
    0|0
  • No but that is the VERY top of my bucket list

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!