Has anyone tried skydiving?

I want to know the cost
Location
And if you had to take any tests before.
Like checking if you have any heart condition etc..
Please do share your experience as well ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• i haven't tried it yet.
    i did paragliding before but not skydiving.
    there are special offers from travel agencies for skydiving in Dubai.

• Alright txx^^
      Where did you do it in harissa?
      Or arez?
      Paragliding is parapente?

• thanks for MHO

• Anyime:)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I skydived in Texas about 6 or 7 years ago - It wasn't that bad price wise I have a feeling it was 120 dollars - No tests you just sign a disclaimer, my friend's 70 year old mother was allowed do it.
    It was an awesome expierence - The worst part is the waiting - Maybe 2 hours while equipment checks are done - 20 minutes from take off to correct height - They open the door, your heart is going about 300 beats a minute,
    I was attached to an expierenced skydiver out you go from 14,000 to 8,000 feet in a one minute freefall, incredible. The parachute opens and you float down, good fun but for me it was all about the freefall.
    They also had a guy jump with you to video you - I defy anybody to look pretty in a close up while skydiving.

• Hahha I look like a crasy person :p
      Thank you for the info ^^

• Queenstown NZ, about $300-320 NZ dollars (can't remember the exact price... I can't think of a more beautiful place to do it at).
    It's so much fun and it really depends what type of person you are. I found it really relaxing when we jumped out. The most nerve-racking part is when you're crawling to the door and then when you're sitting on the edge of the plane the moment you're about to jump. I want to get a skydiving licence after that. Also, no, there were no tests to pass.

• I can only imagine! I am actually terrified of heights t o be honest but I just want to get it over with you know?
      Plus I am planning on trying parapente this Christmas hopefully skydiving would be next year ^^
      How do you get a skydiving licence?

• You need to go to a skydiving school and it's pretty pricey costing 3k-5k I think. Then you can do solo jumps and just pay for the airplane taxi to jump. I'm not afraid of heights at all so I have no idea how it would be with you, I'm an adrenaline junkie so I really didn't get nervous until like 10sec before the jump, my two other friends that I went with were noticeably nervous and one of them who was afraid of heights had gone pale on our way to the jumpsite (she did it though! What a trooper!). It's a worthwhile experience and it happens so fast.

• Alright! Thank you so much ^^

• Not yet, but I will next spring, after the winter!! I can't wait, even though I'm scared of heights sometimes haha I just have to do it you know? :)

• No, I haven't. I don't wish to either. There is too much of risk in that.

• It happens all the time when I start dreaming

• Haha not a chance in hell. LOL

I'm not a fan of heights. Good luck, though! :)

• I once went to jail for skydiving!

• Urgh no I'm afraid of heights and hate flying so that's not on top of my to-do list :p

• I am terrified of heights too 😛
      But I still want to do it, you d feel liberated ^^

• Yeah very liberated after I've died of an heart attack 😂

• Hahaha😂

• Special Forces Paratrooper. Done it many times with a weight of 30+ kg on me.

• No but I want to!

• Friend of mine tried it once.
    Never saw him again.

• No but that is the VERY top of my bucket list

What Girls Said 0