In movies and TV shows they show nudity but never people taking dumps why?

When nudity was first shown it was considered vulgar now its the norm.
I guess nudity is shown for two reason to entice carnal desires and to show the private side of the characters.
Taking a crap would also show the private side of thongd so why isn't it shown?

In all honesty I find both disgusisting but nudity less.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, ew. I don't know why but that would be disgusting.

This is why I stopped watching rated R moviee

I don't wanna see butts.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're trying to build a certain character. Thinking about the character taking a dump isn't something the writers want to use to construct the audiences perception of their personality. Of course in occasional movies the lead roles are meant to be see as dumb, awkward and lacking control.
    d1w7nqlfxfj094.cloudfront.net/.../...Soup.com_.gif

Lots of characters aren created to be sexy, confident and in control with sex. There are people that still see sex on tv as vulgar and there were people that didn't see it that way initially as well.

What Girls Said 3

• 'cause it's nasty

• Because no one wants to see that, nudity is not disgusting.

• for some it is

• Then they're a special kind of sensitive. Some people are triggered by clapping, should we ban clapping from TV? If we have to ban everything that makes some people uncomfortable, we would be shown a grey screen with nothing on it, although some people would probably be offended by that too.

• I call bs. Ever seen Friday? Old man is taking a dump.

• its still not normal

• Which is why it is not shown on TV or shows. It serves no plot point.

What Guys Said 4

• Because it's shit!

• There has been a few comic scenes of noises and close up of people straining on the toilet.

• What would be the relevance of taking shit in a movie plot? Well unless of course its a comedy film then that wouldmake sense.. in the movie Ali G there was a scene of 'laying down a brick'. LOL fuckin hilarious

• Because most people don't want to see or think about people taking dumps.