Who has heard about this game or played it?

Keep talking and nobody explodes.

10/10 on Steam, rave reviews everywhere.
You have a bomb that only one person, the bomb diffuser, can see. Your buddies have a bomb diffusing manual that they gotta read out to you with directions to diffuse the module but they can't see the bomb and you can't see the manual so everyone just has to talk it out - hilariously.
I also wanna turn this into a drinking game but so far it's just, drink when the bomb diffuser says a filler word like "uh" or "umm" or strikes out, so... any ideas welcome. Well, almost any idea welcome.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've heard about it and watched someone play it on YouTube. It looks pretty fun. Slightly stressful, but fun.

• Yeah. Debating on getting it on Steam right now lmfao.

• I was like, I'm sad... but not that sad.

• Oh no lol I was just saying for your friends, wouldn't want to play the game completely blind!

What Guys Said 1

• are there any youtube videos of people playing it?
    I feel like they would be funny

• This game wrecks friendships.

• oooh, Im not really close to anyone who would be bothered by swearing lol

• Jacksepticeye played it with muyskerm; go check it out on Youtube. ;)

What Girls Said 3

• I never heard of this game.

• Lol it's an indie game on Steam. One person has a bomb with modules they have to disarm via instructions from someone else that has the manual. the person with the bomb can't see the manual and the manual guy can't see the bomb. And you're on a time limit and strike out system. There's youtube links everywhere.

• Mmmm I don't know that. I went ahead and bought the game.

• oh okay lol thanks anyway.

• My heart can't handle the stress of this game😳

• lol it's not that bad. I don't know. when i played it was nowhere near as intense as the youtube videos make of it.

• I've played it with my friends, loads of fun.