Would you play Tri Force Heroes?

Would you play Tri Force Heroes?

• Hell yeah I would!
  • looks like fun
  • I don't trust my friends
  • I need to get friends :(
  • naw not my kind of game
@Mistnigqa808 @ClariceOwen23 @HookingSwan @Toad-1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yes I would, but jesus, what is with that annoying voice and accent YouTubers adopt when doing online reviews? I can't stand it.

What Guys Said 11

• I hate co-op games because I have no friends and I have no desire to make any friends. I wish the good old days of gaming came back, where nobody focused on online gameplay, instead just focus on the main campaign.

• Yeah I totally would. It would be buce to have friends to play it with though lol

• Not unless u buy it for a poor man like meh

• No I wouldn't, one I don't have a 3DS and second I'm too busy playing Star Trek Online.

• From what I know you need 2 friends to play it. That's a pretty dick move from Nintendo. They released this game just to fill in their quota of new releases. For example was there need to release Hyrule Warriors for 3DS when there's already a Wii U version? The only 3DS game I currently consider getting is Chibi Robo.

• That's because the WiiU has gone to shit. So they started making a new console which they will give info about next year.

• I heard that with project NX they are working with dna on it. So that it can be used on any device. Other than that no I don't know about the mobile game they announced. lol

• From what I read about the NX its so powerful that they need advanced state of the arc PCs to run software for it xD

• I already completed it. I don't think it's that great, maybe I'm just spoiled with better games? xD

• maybe, I am not a huge fan on the legend of Zelda

• yup, if I'd have a 3ds and 2 friends playing with me... looks like fun!

• if its Zelda, yes I would

• Yeah I think I would... It's till kinda disheartening that we haven't got a Zelda on the wii u yet. 😔

• That's because they are going to put it with the new console. For when ever that comes out.

• Honestly I think their problem is that people still think it's like an addon for the wii when it's actually it's own console. They also didn't really advertise it as much. I don't remember a whole lot of witt or neat looking commercials or ads show casing the wii u.

It also hurts that a lot of 3rd party developers won't even publish games on it. That all spells disaster for the wii u.

• True I remember for the wii commercials. It had random Japanese dudes in suits going to peoples homes. In a tiny car bowing and asking if they wanted to play. :D

• No it's a joke of a game, Nintendo should stop messing around with shit like this and bring out a proper Zelda game like the one that is supposed to coming out on the Wii U.

• That one will end up coming out on project NX.

• Yes and after being screwed by Nintendo, I hope they collapse into financial ruin, they'll never get another penny from me.

• Maybe you can sell your WiiU and get some of your money back for it.

What Girls Said 5

• It look like fun! Never played it before.

• Yes. Yesyesmotherfuckingfilleryes.

• Wow look at you, miss popular with 2 other friends :P I bet you fondue with them too

• @Squidward Only during stopovers in Paris.

• Although I do think it's weird that you can only play 1 player or 3 player, not 2 player. But whatevs. I'm on this bandwagon.

• I'm one friend short of being able to 😪

• Looks fun actually

• Definitely. Looks fun