Who is staying up till midnight for fallout 4 tonight?

I am.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• What is fallout 4? I am stay until 4am on here that for sure. lol

• Fallout 4 is a video game that comes out tomorrow, if you are like me and have it for pc through steam you can get it preloaded so at midnight, I canjust boot it up

• @apple24 Hi, I C U Here. ,@Waffles731 probably there's hardly people who is addicted to fallout 4 here :D 17% to 83%

• @NormalUser lol yeah i c u too... lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Who the fuck stays up till midnight for a damn video game? Me that's who. I've only gotten like two hours of sleep

What Girls Said 1

• I guess I missed it then?

What Guys Said 6

• Preloading it right now on Steam.

• I'm getting my shipped, so it should be here tomorrow.

I'mma play this shit outta this game tomorrow.

• I got it for pc through steam, Got it preloaded too

• Ah, lucky you.

I got the pipboy edition, so I had to have it shipped. I'm going to try to get all my homework done at school, and I'll do anything left while it's installing.

• I've got college and work tomorrow but I'm off of both on veterans day

• no, I am waiting to buy it this weekend, I have the whole weekend off and I plan on spending it in the Commonwealth

• I wish lol

• I didn't but that game is fucking amazing even when Codsworth calls me sir fuckface.

• I don't give a shit about Fallout, so no.

• What do you play, tell me you aren't a fan of the modern military shooter, Call of duty, 60 bucks for the same damn game every year

• But she's out of those precursor machines, look at how close it was in black flag, you can't tell me that she won't be out soon

• Then the Assassins are going to have to get to work and lock her back up. Simple.